Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that pic too *Drool*

Comment

Well on the topic of Kavan's height, I'm about 5'5" myself - and it's harder to tell, I mean in 'Conversion' Kav's got a lot of scenes with Jason Momoa and the tall hunk of a man is what? Six foot four at least?

And does anyone know a place where I can host my Marc 'ad' that I made a few months ago? I'm sure the link is dead now...

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
        Woohoo!
        Thanks for letting us know!
        Anyone going?
        I might, depending on work and other stuff. It would so amazing to meet him
        I deffinately have to go!!!!
        The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          Well on the topic of Kavan's height, I'm about 5'5" myself - and it's harder to tell, I mean in 'Conversion' Kav's got a lot of scenes with Jason Momoa and the tall hunk of a man is what? Six foot four at least?

And does anyone know a place where I can host my Marc 'ad' that I made a few months ago? I'm sure the link is dead now...
          Psst ... I could host it at KSF.com I also have a YouTube account that I never use. LOL!
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Yes, Jason is 6'4... what ad hon?

Comment

Hey everyone!
              First off, I have to say that I am 5'2", so Kavan is the perfect height for me, and it wouldn't matter how tall he was, I'd still love him! Secondly, I FINALLY updated my story, and since I've apparently forgotten how to link things, you'll be able to find it on ff.net. Anyway, I love all the stuff from Dragon Con, and I can't wait to see more stuff!
              ~CMDragonia

Comment

Hey stranger! You forgot how to link? LOL omg you have been gone too long!

And yes, size doesn't matter...sometimes, heeeeeeeee

Comment

True, size does sometimes matter, lol *evil grin*. I've been so busy cramming biological terms into my head that my HTML knowledge has been pushed to the back of my mind. Well, off to go clean up from playing some football (american) and get ready for a 9am class tomorrow!
                  ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                    Psst ... I could host it at KSF.com I also have a YouTube account that I never use. LOL!
                    Really? Could you?

Purple the season three Marcus "ad" I had made - I posted a link up here a few months ago...

And welcome 'home' CM!

Comment

sorry honey, I must have missed it or I'm getting forgetful I'd love to see it...again..

Comment

Really? Could you?
                        Sure!
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Nici, have you contacted Kavans agent for any info about him?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            sorry honey, I must have missed it or I'm getting forgetful I'd love to see it...again..
                            don't feel too bad purple.. i don't remember seeing it either... *shrug*
                            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

OK then, host it and post it Kate! LOL

Comment

Here are the Season 3 finally caps of 4400 "fify fify"

Comment

Working...
                                X