• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
    He is doing.
    That explains it, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
      Yep, and I answered their question by posting some links to some places with good Lorne related photos.

In other news -- did anyone catch that Outer Limits episode that supposedly Kavan did? I completely forgot about it (well, it was on 4AM today so yeah, I guess I would have forgotten either way LOL) but in the end ... I don't think he was in the episode *shrugs* I guess I'll have to catch it next time it airs
      It was "Flower Child" right? *laughs* Yet another grisley

Spoiler:
      death for Kavan *laughs*

Comment

No the episode was called "Hearts and Minds" or something like that
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Yes thats it Nici...

To sexy for his school....

Comment

Comment

Nice pics purple

Comment

Thanks, they are from a movie he did called Due East

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  As to slash, yes, it exists. y es it's written by women, yes many of those women are het. It's a genre that's been around for over 30 years and won't go away anytime soon.
                  You obviously haven't met Mice then, a male slash writer of considerable talent

Comment

<--- male

Anyway, thanks to the people who PM:ed me with suggestions and to those who posted here. Too bad a lot of them talked about pics as what I need is info about episodes to find good Lorne-footage (as I'm doing a music video and a live action music video doesn't really work well with pictures (animated ones could, but not live action ones >_>')).

Are there any movies out there with Kavan where he looks suspiciously a lot like Lorne? On the 4400, they film with different filters and stuff (and I'd assume makeup as well) since he always looks so different in my eyes >_> <_>.

Comment

no, i haven't. slash just isn't quite to my taste so i read very little of it.

and no, not all slashers are female, just like all shippers aren't female either. In fact, one of the biggest sam/janet fans out there is a young man on the east coast and there's another very enthusiastic sam/jack fan who's a young man down in florida.

My point was, everyone here enjoys lorne and if you're looking for Lorne photos, this thread is the best place and has the most knowledgable people. Kinda like if you want the scoop on sam, you head over to the Samanda thread. And over there we have a nice mix of femslashers, genners, shippers and everything in between. The one thing we agree on is, no matter who she's paired with sam is great.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                        No the episode was called "Hearts and Minds" or something like that
                        Dang it! That's the mysterious never-before-known to Kavan fans one right? Why did I think it was Flower Child?! *growls*

*laughs* Okay make myself feel better, some good ol' pics...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            Dang it! That's the mysterious never-before-known to Kavan fans one right? Why did I think it was Flower Child?! *growls*

*laughs* Okay make myself feel better, some good ol' pics...

Spoiler:

OK, people, who ever put Kavan in the line up for Hearts and Minds was wrong...probabley IMDb, LOL He wasn't in it

However, I have a Stark Raving Mad alert for those of you who have Showtime west. It is on at 11:45 pm tomorrow, Sunday. I don't get Showtime so I won't be recording...

Can we all just fianlly once an for all drop the subject of slash. If you want to help the guy out PM him and lets get on with our nice, quiet, pieceful thread!!! Thank you

Comment

Ooo, lissa, that's a great new sig
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Sorry to hear he isn’t in it purple. You have just saved anyone else from sitting through it for no reason. Unless it was good even without Kavan. (Not as good as it would have been if it had him in it)

Comment

Working...
                                X