Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    It does! I'd love to see him break down in a more romantic role though... *laughs* Sorry, hopeless romantic escaped for a second!
    But Kate, seeing a man beg and seeing him cry are two different things...LOL I hope you mean pleading for his woman to stay (romantic) instead of crying because she's gone (pathetic) ....eek, the evil is breaking loose, time for bed...

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      But Kate, seeing a man beg and seeing him cry are two different things...LOL I hope you mean pleading for his woman to stay (romantic) instead of crying because she's gone (pathetic) ....eek, the evil is breaking loose, time for bed...
      He he, i agree Purple!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            *laughs* In my melodramatic mind it was something more along the lines of...*thinks*

He watched helplessly as the doctors wheeled her into surgery - barely noticing the nurse pushing at his chest telling him he couldn't go with her. Despite his years as a firefighter and the injuries he'd seen, he knew that her face would haunt him. Watching her smile and wave at him as she pulled out of the drive, watching in shocked horror as the out of control Mustang T-boned her car... there was blood everywhere...

He collapsed into a chair as the scene replayed over and over in his mind, of reaching her side and seeing her covered in blood... it was in that moment that he reached into his pocket and removed the engagement ring that he'd planned on surprising her with that night and felt his eyes suddenly burn with tears. He couldn't loose her, not now...

See what I mean? Geez I'm hopeless...

Comment

Ew romance. LOL Not my cup of tea ... it was good though Cathain! hehe
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Lunch time eye candy.... Yum!

sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Here's my contribution

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    *laughs* In my melodramatic mind it was something more along the lines of...*thinks*

He watched helplessly as the doctors wheeled her into surgery - barely noticing the nurse pushing at his chest telling him he couldn't go with her. Despite his years as a firefighter and the injuries he'd seen, he knew that her face would haunt him. Watching her smile and wave at him as she pulled out of the drive, watching in shocked horror as the out of control Mustang T-boned her car... there was blood everywhere...

He collapsed into a chair as the scene replayed over and over in his mind, of reaching her side and seeing her covered in blood... it was in that moment that he reached into his pocket and removed the engagement ring that he'd planned on surprising her with that night and felt his eyes suddenly burn with tears. He couldn't loose her, not now...

See what I mean? Geez I'm hopeless...
                    I knew exactly what you meant, just teasing you! Wonderful illistration though, I was hook and reeled in!! LD

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                      Ew romance. LOL Not my cup of tea ... it was good though Cathain! hehe
                      It will be some day! LOL I'm with Kate on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                        Here's my contribution

I love him!! So cute!

Comment

My other half always tuts and sighs at the scene with Lorne with his hands in his pockets, my other half is an Ex Soldier and goes into a lengthy explaination as to what would happen if someone ever did that in front of his CO in real life. Luckily I've learned to tune him out

Thank God he never visits these parts of GW

Comment

Thanks God he doesn't cuz the Stargate universe is much more relaxed than the real military! He would probably go nuts if he is that much of a stickler. MY hubs has no problem with the show, he knows its not real!!!LOL

Comment

It doesn't usually bother him but there are some things that get him annoyed, Tv show or not. He's often wondered why they don't have a sniper on Atlantis, but he's biased, he trained as one

Comment

*THUNKS* at all the pics.

Thankyou Morgania, and Reefgirl for the feedback about my story. Cathain_Nottingham, hope you enjoyed read it. (By the way, if your name comes from the show Witchblade...so does mine.)
                                Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Working...
                                X