No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not gonna spoiler tag this 'cos I want people to be properly warned: Lorne isn't in Misbegotten. If I'd realized that sooner, I could have saved myself the trouble of watching.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      I'm not gonna spoiler tag this 'cos I want people to be properly warned: Lorne isn't in Misbegotten. If I'd realized that sooner, I could have saved myself the trouble of watching.
      Oh how depressing!! I don't know if I want to watch Misbegotten On that rather sad note, love the pics everyone, makes the loss of Lorne in Misbegotten a little easier to handle Hopefully we will see him in the next episode.
      Sparrow

Comment

What's odd about it is GW Episodes have Kavan down for Misbegotten!

Another 'depressing' note...GW released another interview but its still isn't Kavan's! It's Claudia Blacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
          Yes yes, great caps Gate

And to comment the new ep:
          Spoiler:
          No Lorne?!? It's like he magically disappeared from the hive. LOL! I mean, I figured he'd be in this episode because it was a continuation. Oh well ... I'll live ... for now ...
          It was a little disappointing!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
            What's odd about it is GW Episodes have Kavan down for Misbegotten!

Another 'depressing' note...GW released another interview but its still isn't Kavan's! It's Claudia Blacks!
            He may have been filmed and then cut in editing. He also could have gone back to Atlantis on the Dedalus with Caldwell. But I love Stargate period and watch regardless. I think it is a great Scifi comedy. Rare in its field!! It is just a wonderful bonus when Kavan is in it!!

Oh where oh where has our Kavan interview gone? David?

Comment

Comment

Ah, to be the towel!

Comment

Grey! I'm surprised at you! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    He may have been filmed and then cut in editing. He also could have gone back to Atlantis on the Dedalus with Caldwell. But I love Stargate period and watch regardless. I think it is a great Scifi comedy. Rare in its field!! It is just a wonderful bonus when Kavan is in it!!
                    Same here Purple I love the show regardless, but having Kavan around, always like a super great surprise

Comment

Hey guys.
                      Just wanted to let you know I have just created the first ever Kavan Smith Yahoo group.

I was shocked when I saw that he didnt have one so I thought it my duty to make one.

please come and join, here is the link:
                      http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/kavan-smith/
                      The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

hey first time on this thread. Im hoping we see alot more of him. Hes a greaT CHARACTER
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

very cool, but sorry to bust your bubble, your not the first. There is already the KSSB = Kavan Smith Shirtless Brigade...
                          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                              Hey guys.
                              Just wanted to let you know I have just created the first ever Kavan Smith Yahoo group.

I was shocked when I saw that he didnt have one so I thought it my duty to make one.

please come and join, here is the link:
                              http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/kavan-smith/
                              Thanks a bunch! Nici shared the other one with you so hopefully he will get thousands of fans! lol Plus, you can visit Kavans web site created by Nici, see her sig. Lots of info and pics over there, she did a great job!

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                                hey first time on this thread. Im hoping we see alot more of him. Hes a greaT CHARACTER
                                Hey chick, welcome to LorneLovers. It's great to have new posters and fans who support Kavan and join the drool fest!

Comment

Working...
                                X