Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    *laughs* Flanny is breaking the rules and making Marc look stupid, there you're up to date Nici
    I'm not making him look stupid, I bringing to light his....sensisitivity! Yeah, that's it....

Pssst, Marcus, what does stupid mean?

hey guys, remember me? Red phoniex. i want to make a sign for all my music videos, including my 'born to be lorne' video and was thinking that since you guys are the experts on Kavan that you might be able to help me out. i'm rubbish at that sort of thing and REALLY need help. i just want something i can use to symbolise the video, something with the title on as well. Please help me!!! or if you know someone who can please pass this on. Thank you guys. i love reading this thread but by the time i have something worth saying, someone has already beaten me to it. what you guys write though always makes me laugh. THANK YOU and PLEASE HELP ME.
    Of course Red (I can't spell Phoenix. Oh wait...I just did...odd...). Who would you like to make it? (*points at other people and whispers* They're a lot better at that than me. *curses self for being so modest* Gosh Flanny, how on earth are you ever going to get a job... )

Comment

Blue has always been a master at Photoshop. Try asking her.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
        dang it.. i forgot and didn't remember about the 4400 till 9:30.. bah... me missed all the good parts.. *goes off to cry in corner*
        I was gone all night and forgot to record!! *joins OS in corner* Bummer! I can't remember anything these days with my crazy life.

Hope you are feeling better OS!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          Blue has always been a master at Photoshop. Try asking her.
          OS, Nici and Kate are good too!

Comment

Awww you're sweet Purple Meanwhile, I'm going to see if I can't find 4400 for Kavan. I missed it myself so I'm hoping I can find it.

Comment

I just thought I'd let everybody know that I am makin' a brand spankin' new gallery for KSF.com ... I was tired of the old way of me doing it. I hope y'all will like the new one when I debut it in a couple days
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Bump

Comment

A few caps from 4400 Season 3 prem

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

A few more...

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hehehehe, love the third one from the first lot, he's pulling such a funny face.

Edited: One quick Garrity Icon.
                      Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 14 June 2006, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        Awww you're sweet Purple Meanwhile, I'm going to see if I can't find 4400 for Kavan. I missed it myself so I'm hoping I can find it.
                        You're welcome!

LorneLovers, if you are interested in buying the 4400 seasons 1 and 2, deepdiscountdvd.com is haveing a SUPERSALE (code to type in to get the discounts). Great prices $10.84 for s1 and $27.... for s2! Here is the link...
                        http://search.deepdiscountdvd.com/se...=custom&w=4400

Season 3 is playing on Scifi right?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                          Hehehehe, love the third one from the first lot, he's pulling such a funny face.

Those caps are great! You were quick of the mark! Thanks a bunch, cute Icon too.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

That is such a lovely icon Blue. I'm going to steal it and make it my avatar if you don't mind.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm patiently waiting for Saturday so I can see the 4400 ep lol

good icon Blue

oh and purple, season 3 of 4400 is on USA Network .. SCIFI sometimes shows the reruns
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Squee! Caps from Saph, icon from Blue what could be better!

Comment

Working...
                                X