No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Idea! But I'll go back and read the thread to see who said that and what they said.

OK, he said in his interview that he won't be in the third ep of SGA or 4000... So he might be in the premiere...cool.
    Last edited by purpletoo1; 10 June 2006, 03:41 PM.

Comment

And you can't really go by IMDb since normally they're wrong.

Comment

Yeah, we all know how useless it is.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

IMDB doesn't even have anything for season 3 of 4400 anyway lol at least, the last time i looked they didn't
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I think in his latest interview he said he was in the premiere ep of S3 for the 4400.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                I think in his latest interview he said he was in the premiere ep of S3 for the 4400.
                That seems to be what I recall too.

As for IMDb, I stopped looking there ages ago. I think I'll just cross my fingers rather than rely on any information. It seems to work better and makes me feel good about myself.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                    IMDB doesn't even have anything for season 3 of 4400 anyway lol at least, the last time i looked they didn't
                    Yep you're totally right. I was on there yesterday to look up a song and they don't have anything down for 4400. On the plus side they do have two of Kavan's parts up for SGA.

Comment

In a photo postin' mood ... theme for now ... 4400 hehe

sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

thanks, I like those, wish they were larger

Comment

WHEEEE! It's halfway through the 4400 and

Spoiler:
                          There's tons of Kavan to go around! He even has a good amount of dialogue!

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
                            WHEEEE! It's halfway through the 4400 and

Spoiler:
                            There's tons of Kavan to go around! He even has a good amount of dialogue!
                            dang it.. i forgot and didn't remember about the 4400 till 9:30.. bah... me missed all the good parts.. *goes off to cry in corner*
                            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Don't worry OS ... I'm not even watching it. I figured Kavan's part was gonna be real small so I wasn't gonna watch it until they rerun it a zillion times. LOL (I was having more fun watching my NCIS dvd anyway hehe)

So now I know ... and I'll catch it when it airs again.
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                                Don't worry OS ... I'm not even watching it. I figured Kavan's part was gonna be real small so I wasn't gonna watch it until they rerun it a zillion times. LOL (I was having more fun watching my NCIS dvd anyway hehe)

So now I know ... and I'll catch it when it airs again.
                                lol.. me watched my NCIS dvds yesterday.. yes i got em friday.. anyways, yeah, i think i'm gonna catch the rest of 4400 premier in reruns.. i'm like dead.. this summer is so crazy.. it was actually nice to be sick yesterday, and not go to work and just chill all day and get my tony fix.. but now i'm sad that i missed out on tonites Kavany goodness..
                                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Working...
                                X