No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had time to read it. Great story, Cath!

*twitches as she realizes she hasn't written anything lately* Ohhhhh my....It's going to be a wild ride getting back in the loop around here.

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
      *peeks in to say 'hi' on the rare occasion her computer is in working order*

Hi! XD
      Eeee...I've missed a lot.
      I will be on more though, seeing as I'm getting a new computer. *does a happy dance* I'll be sooo relieved to get rid of this piece of junk.

Ahh, so many puuuuurty pics....*stares* My offerings will seem humble compared to this.

Here's something to do for your old computer, 923flangian. Nice to see you back.

Now back to the subject.

Comment

*peeks in to say 'hi' on the rare occasion her computer is in working order*

Hi! XD
        Eeee...I've missed a lot.
        I will be on more though, seeing as I'm getting a new computer. *does a happy dance* I'll be sooo relieved to get rid of this piece of junk.

Ahh, so many puuuuurty pics....*stares* My offerings will seem humble compared to this.

hey flanny! wecome back! Congrats on the new computer, way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          Here's something to do for your old computer, 923flangian. Nice to see you back.

Now back to the subject.

It's so....violent.....I like it! *gets out hammer*

Oh yes, back on topic.

Maybe Marcus can help me with Project Computer-Eradication.

Comment

I'd much rather he teach me to pilot a Puddle Jumper...

... or help me pratice snogging

sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Just had time to read it. Great story, Cath!

*twitches as she realizes she hasn't written anything lately* Ohhhhh my....It's going to be a wild ride getting back in the loop around here.
              Welcome back Flani! I can totally understand being forced to use a terrible computer. I know it's only a matter of time before mine crashes then spontaneously combusts.

But you have a lot of catching up to do. For one, there is a new episode photo with Kavan in it.
              Spoiler:
              He's so cute when he's paniced.

Last edited by GatetheWay; 09 June 2006, 03:36 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  Welcome back Flani! I can totally understand being forced to use a terrible computer. I know it's only a matter of time before mine crashes then spontaneously combusts.

But you have a lot of catching up to do. For one, there is a new episode photo with Kavan in it. He's so cute when he's paniced.

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3...ics/302_06.jpg
                  Yes, I saw that one. Every time they put up images for a new episode, I take a deep breath and say 'Ooookay, Kavan IS going to be in at least one of them'. XD

I yelled 'Victory' in four different languages when I saw it.

Comment

You are talented!

Comment

Hey everyone, glad people are enjoying "Far Away" I'm just waiting for some new promos with Kavan in them! I keep checking back but so far nothing.

Comment

Comment

Who's going to watch the premiere of the 4400 tommorrow? I sure am, just to see Kavan. We're going to need screen caps, girls!

Spoiler:

Comment

Lorne Max Headroom

Comment

LOL, Grey!

I thought Kavan wasn't going to be in the premiere of 4400. I'll record it if he is. Is it Scifi?

Comment

Oh, well I'll watch it anyway just in case.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X