No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the new pic, Cathian. Huzzah to Marcus being named in fics. I kinda cringe any time he's called something else. Hmm... maybe They will get a hint.

Oh, why is July so far away?!
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I've only ever seen him called Marcus or Marc in ff

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        Wishing you were sitting in his lap though?
        Naturally. Was wishing for Lorne when I was sitting in the puddlejumper, too. LOL! See? Back on topic.

Comment

Comment

Hi! *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              Debate Ended!!

First images have been released of Season Three! And the debate over if its Marc in the background or not will now end

Spoiler:

I cropped it a bit since I got the image from everyone's favorite source, New Atlantis!!
              man his facial expresions are priceless sometimes... he's so cute... thats so unfair...

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                Hi, Morgania

Comment

Rising from page two...

sigpic

Comment

ah how I have missed this thread.....darn RL...took me outta action!!!
                    *waves to all*

Tho I now am the proud owner of Stark Raving Mad (WOOOO)

has anyone else braved new atlantis and seen the pics! Kavan is on one of them

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
                      ah how I have missed this thread.....darn RL...took me outta action!!!
                      *waves to all*

Tho I now am the proud owner of Stark Raving Mad (WOOOO)

has anyone else braved new atlantis and seen the pics! Kavan is on one of them
                      Yep we've seen, the pic is already floating around here under spoilers just in case

And SRM is a must see - the movie is pretty funny and Kavan's part is terrific.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                        I've only ever seen him called Marcus or Marc in ff
                        Well you can see Marcus / Marc appear in sigs and icons too...

I have to sort through my icons again, I've got so many spread all over!

Comment

LorneLovers, I resized a pic and made it lighter by using colored pencil. I am putting in spoilers because may consider it a spoiler. (I don't)

Spoiler:

EDIT: You may snurch any of my pics for your site. I feel good that people like them and want to also post them.

Comment

The Sateda pics are out, no Lorne in those though, but it does look as if the Atlantis team will have a change in uniform this season. They were all wearing black pleather jackets. Sheppard looks very fine in em if I do say so. I hope Lorne gets ones.
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 02 June 2006, 04:09 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                              The Sateda pics are out, no Lorne in those though, but it does look as if the Atlantis team will have a change in uniform this season. They were all wearing black pleather jackets. Sheppard looks very fine in em if I do say so myself. I hope Lorne gets ones.
                              hehehe... In the JF thread was already a 'OMG he's wearing leather in this episode-everyone faints-alarm'... I really really hope Lorne will wear it too...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                                hehehe... In the JF thread was already a 'OMG he's wearing leather in this episode-everyone faints-alarm'... I really really hope Lorne will wear it too...
                                lol it was a case of...*blink blink* Is that leather? oooooooooooooooh
                                Lorne in le..at...he...r

*floor*

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X