No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got nominated too for some of my art I'm anxious to find out which ones they were.
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Comment

A major bump (Page 2)

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
          I got nominated too for some of my art I'm anxious to find out which ones they were.
          Congrats Nici! This is terrific! So many LorneLovers

Comment

Random pic to help me through the day.

Comment

More pics from me, well there will be when Imageshack stops throwing a wobbly

Comment

Ok here are the others

Comment

there was an interview in the stargate magazime from him which was really good, i'll try and type it up if anyone wants it. just let me know. his character has changed alot from enemy's mine in SG1 but he's still as cute. any guy above 5, 6 and smaller than 6,4 would do me fantastic (i'm only 5,5 myself) i agree with trying to get him to some conventions (preferrely in England) :hehe:

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
                    there was an interview in the stargate magazime from him which was really good, i'll try and type it up if anyone wants it. just let me know. his character has changed alot from enemy's mine in SG1 but he's still as cute. any guy above 5, 6 and smaller than 6,4 would do me fantastic (i'm only 5,5 myself) i agree with trying to get him to some conventions (preferrely in England) :hehe:
                    Well first off, welcome to the LorneLovers / Kavan Fans!

Second, if you're thinking of "Born to be Lorne" then there's no need, we've got scans loaded in to the official LorneLover photobucket account.

And third, I know how you feel about height! I'm about five foot five myself. Kavan's height has been mentioned all through out the thread and put it this way...he hasn't lost any support because of it

Comment

Comment

Comment

love those eyes.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Bumping...
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I know I've said it before but he has got Gorgeous blue eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                                I know I've said it before but he has got Gorgeous blue eyes
                                Yes, he does. Do you like my bump pic? It's borrowed from the LorneLovers photobucket.
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X