Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici
    Season 3 begins July 14th .. I can't wait And yes, definitely good he's in the first episode hehe
    July 14? Thats going to be a very long two months. I wonder how many episodes he'll be in the new season. Lots, I hope. Whats the first one called?
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

'No Man's Land' I believe. It will be great to see Lorne flying the Aurora to the Atlantis team's resciue./speculation

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, wonder whats behind that name. It will be nice seeing him flying the Aurora. If he actually gets to that is. And maybe he'll even get an offical first name. *crosses fingers*
        sigpic

Comment

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! I live in the UK we won't get Atlantis until at least Christmas, still I'll have 189 sweaty men in Lycra to keep me warm on July 14th

Comment

NOTE: It's the Orion, not Aurora. Aurora got blown up. Now I'm off to go back to work.
            ~CMDragonia

Comment

Argh, I meant Orion... really. Methinks my brain went on holiday. Reefgirl, what 189 sweaty men in lycra?
              sigpic

Comment

July seems a long way off but it will come quickly with summer activities keeping us busy. I can't wait to see him on the ship though! lol

Comment

Just watched a promo for season 3 at www.youtube.com ... and I can't make out the guy in one of the quick shots (because well, it's quick ) but he kinda stood like Lorne ... the promo can be seen on the SCIFI channel too but I haven't seen it there yet ... anyway, the quick shot is of Sheppard and Caldwell on the ship ... [Lorne] is standing behind Caldwell ... or at least, I don't know who else it would be LOL *shrugs*

.. and my ramble is now done. hehe
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

It is Lorne behind Caldwell (!!!!!!!) I absolutely cannot wait to see that episode, Sateda, because I have a feeling it will be excellent. Season 3 can't start soon enough!!!
                    ~CMDragonia

Comment

Oh, I mean Orion! What was I thinking? I have been sort of out of the Stargate loop as of late since 24 aired. I'll be back on my game by July.

Does anyone have a link to this sseason 3 trailer you all are talking about?
                      Last edited by GatetheWay; 17 May 2006, 06:41 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

here ya go Gate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QONIi...ate%20Atlantis

-- after watching it again ... I realize it could be McKay
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks for the link Nici! I think it is Lorne.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            oh, sounds exciting! When will we know?
                            Maybe next week. One of my classes canceled its final today *dances* So I'm down to just two!

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                              It is Lorne behind Caldwell (!!!!!!!) I absolutely cannot wait to see that episode, Sateda, because I have a feeling it will be excellent. Season 3 can't start soon enough!!!
                              Agreed CM!!

Comment

I got an idea. Why don't all us LorneLovers put the words "More Lorne in Season 3" on our signitures so we can get the word out that we want more of him next season?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X