No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hee, you are welcome again! I have been scarce lately because I am selling my business property. Very maddening!!!! I do have lots of wonderful new pics still to share but you will have to do with reposts right now.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      hee, you are welcome again! I have been scarce lately because I am selling my business property. Very maddening!!!! I do have lots of wonderful new pics still to share but you will have to do with reposts right now.

Oooh how beautiful!! I didn't come back and post up new whumps last night. I ended up falling asleep! But this is so nice to come back to!

Comment

Comment

Ah, poor Marcus.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I hope to get some new Marcus/Kavan caps done this weekend...no promises though! But school is ending for me in about two weeks so expect some real Kavan lovin' then

Comment

He is soo Prettyful
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

ok, i'm moving home this afternoon, which means my crazy summer starts soon.. as of friday the 19th i'll be working my internship and my regular job, so i'll be around even less than i already am.. but you can be sure once the new season starts that i'll try more to get on... anyway, i'm not dissappearing completely, but have a great summer y'all!!
                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Have fun OS! Things have been pretty quiet around here but I think we're all finishing various things up in RL. Just wait for S3 to start though, we LorneLovers will be back in force!

Comment

Hi LorneLovers. Please don't be too scarce OS, we will miss you too much.

I love that pic too Kate.
                    And nice show Lissa!

Comment

I should be settled into a normal rutine by the time S3 starts Kate, things are hectic now though.

Comment

mmmmmmmmm yummy!

Comment

glad you like!

Comment

I agree, yummy

Comment

Oh i like alright lol!

Comment

Peeking in to say I've decided to conduct a...mission...it has yet to begin but it is Kavan based

Comment

Working...
                                X