No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a rocket launcher counts as a really big gun. After all, what are rockets if not very large self-propelled bullets?

Wow. That Hurt/Heal SGA characters game is turning nasty. FH is hurting Lorne in every single vote because of me. *scowls* Guess I'll just have to heal him in every single vote of mine.

Comment

hehe, its finals week, which means lots of walls this week..

*lyrics from "Dangerous to Know" by Hilary Duff

Got 2 more in my theme of the day...
      Window to Atlantis
      matching Shep window
      Last edited by OrangeSwirl; 08 May 2006, 07:28 PM.
      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Nudge

Comment

Morning!

Comment

nice picture lissa!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              nice picture lissa!
              Thanks!

Comment

Last night my dad had the television on SCIFI and I had forgotten that they were going to do a marathon of SGA. My mom poked her head into the living room when she saw me coming and she goes, "Uh oh ... Lorne" and I was like "Oh right!" cause yeah, I forgot it was on LOL ... So then I plopped myself down and watched "Runner" once again. hehe ... just felt like sharing
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I watched all 4 episodes last night. Enjoyed seeing him in Duet and Runner. The scenes with him and McKay in Runner... hilarious. Mostly with the sunscreen and the hazmat suit.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I agree he was at his best in Runner, it's the droll way he reacts to McKay that gets me

Comment

I think the reason why Kavan caught so much attention in Runner was because he did such a fantastic job standing up and holding his own with McKay!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        I think the reason why Kavan caught so much attention in Runner was because he did such a fantastic job standing up and holding his own with McKay!
                        That's why I noticed him!

Comment

Comment

Runner was amazing, lots of new characters get over shadowed by the main characters but he managed to hold his own, and as you have said, against McKay. He made the role his own.

Comment

Comment

Quiet day for us LorneLovers ... especially on my favorite day of the week

Whumped Wednesday

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X