• Show
Clear All

Hmm, very nice

Comment

Ok here's my first offering

Comment

Very nice.
        He's just so cute.
        I found my tape with runner on last night and watched it again.

Comment

Runner's the only disc I have with a lot of Lorne in it. I've been writing a story about the Atlantis women having a girlies night and telling stories about how they got the better of the men, I've got a great idea for Cadman, Lorne and a game of Strip Poker

Comment

Sounds great, you will have to let me know when its done.
            Always on the look out for fanfics with Lorne in them.

Comment

This one is one of my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                This one is one of my favourites
                Thanks for that, i loved it.

Comment

It is good isn't it

Comment

*spies alot of newbies chatting about fics*

so you don't have to spend forever looking for some, we have started a C2 community over on ff.net for our loverly Major!

Love Major Marcus Lorne currently holds 17 fics and more get added each month

*just updated her fic a few days ago*

* to CM to update hers*
                    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Oh my.... that is a nice pic. *drifts to Non-PG land*

And think Lorne will be in the Stargate Atlantis episodes playing on Sci-fi on Monday.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl

so you don't have to spend forever looking for some, we have started a C2 community over on ff.net for our loverly Major!

* to CM to update hers*
                        Cheers for that

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl

* to CM to update hers*
                          I'm working on it!!!! Lol! I mean, my Finals are *slightly* more important, however I'm getting to the end of the chapter, so if you're lucky you'll have an update by Saturday latest!!! I promise. Now, back to work...
                          ~CMDragonia

Comment

Any UK fans are in for a treat. Just found out that Kavan's small part in the movie "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes: The Annette Funicello Story" will be airing on True Movies 2 (Starting: 07:00 on Friday 12th May. Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes). Kavan plays a young Dick Clark. *sigh* Of course, I saw this movie before I knew Kavan. But I can still picture him! hehe ... It's been so long since I saw that movie though ... I wish some channel out there would air it again ... don't really wanna get the DVD just for Kavan. LOL
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                              Any UK fans are in for a treat. Just found out that Kavan's small part in the movie "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes: The Annette Funicello Story" will be airing on True Movies 2 (Starting: 07:00 on Friday 12th May. Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes). Kavan plays a young Dick Clark. *sigh* Of course, I saw this movie before I knew Kavan. But I can still picture him! hehe ... It's been so long since I saw that movie though ... I wish some channel out there would air it again ... don't really wanna get the DVD just for Kavan. LOL
                              My Mum's into that True Movies stuff, we watched one about a woman who's neighbour had hidden cameras in her bedroom and bathroom, if fact it was a bit of an Sg alumni thing, Teryl Rothery and Gary Chalk were in it, even my mum recognised Teryl and she claims to detest Stargate.
                              Wasn't Dick Clark in the later series of Bewitched as Darren?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                                Wasn't Dick Clark in the later series of Bewitched as Darren?
                                haha, no, that was Dick Sargent
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X