No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the rules for getting stuff uploaded to the LorneLovers PB album? Got the pics back from Kiwigater and other than the one of me in the PJ (which I completely and totally forgot is illegal), I'm ready to share. I could upload 'em to my own site, but figured they might be more quickly accessible to the group if I put them in the group album.

Comment

psst ... or send them to me and I'll put them up at KSF.com LOL j/k
      there is no rule really for uploading ... that i know of
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
        psst ... or send them to me and I'll put them up at KSF.com LOL j/k
        there is no rule really for uploading ... that i know of
        I can send them to KSF.com if you want. Don't really care WHERE they are as long as everyone can share in the joy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          What are the rules for getting stuff uploaded to the LorneLovers PB album? Got the pics back from Kiwigater and other than the one of me in the PJ (which I completely and totally forgot is illegal), I'm ready to share. I could upload 'em to my own site, but figured they might be more quickly accessible to the group if I put them in the group album.
          No rules per se Shadow the link is here and I'll PM you the username / password in case you don't have it. Then just upload pictures

Comment

Perfect! Pics uploaded to their own folder, Candid Kavan. Kinda hoping the pics will get some company if/when Kavan ever does any conventions.

Comment

Aww those are great! Yay! hehe
              The last one is perfect! Brings out his eyes.
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

ooo how purdy!! *melts* those are great shadow!
                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Oooh purdy! I love them Shadow!

Comment

I'm just glad Kiwi was there. And that she was willing to share! Yay to her and her awesome photographerness.

Comment

Oh my goodness that last one is beautiful!!!!! Perfect thing to come back to after going to a good Hockey game. Thank you so much!!
                      ~CMDragonia

Comment

Oh I forgot to announce that I'm done with that Marc / song fic I was talking about! I haven't typed it up yet though. Hopefully this weekend.

Comment

He's so cute!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The best thing is, that pic proves that IT'S ALL KIWI'S FAULT. She stopped him in the middle of signing MY pic to snap a shot and the poor boy was so dazzled by the flash he lost track of where he was.

Poor Kavan. That mean ol' Kiwi and her Camera of Doom. What a menace!

But ya know, it's worth it just for that delicious grin on his face.

Comment

It totally is Shadow!!

Okay LorneLovers, I've gotta head to bed early tonight. SLD!

Comment

How did Kiwi meet Kavan?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X