Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici
    ah ... Whumped Wednesday ... how I love thee ...

... sigh .... hehe
    What movie or show are these from? Aww... he needs a hug.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

They are from the tv movie "Titanic" (starring Catherine Zeta-Jones). It's my favorite movie of Kav's ... hehehe

oh and to let everyone know beforehand --> "Titanic" will be airing on WE Saturday April 8th at 1pm CENTRAL
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks, Nici. Now I wont have to wonder anymore. Sadly, I dont get the WE network. *kicks her cable line*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
          Thanks, Nici. Now I wont have to wonder anymore. Sadly, I dont get the WE network. *kicks her cable line*
          I know that feeling Morgania! But terrific thing is at least some LorneLovers do so we get caps

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
            I know that feeling Morgania! But terrific thing is at least some LorneLovers do so we get caps
            Please let me know if and when it comes out on DVD.
            sigpic

Comment

They are from the tv movie "Titanic" (starring Catherine Zeta-Jones). It's my favorite movie of Kav's ... hehehe
              Holy bulging boat barnacles! My sister (if you frequent the Torri central thread you will know her as Presley_Carter) is a fan of Catherine Zeta-Jones, and she has that movie on tape! I must go find it right now!

See this is what you get for not studying the IMDB pages carefully enough, you miss things that are right there in front of you....

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                Please let me know if and when it comes out on DVD.
                I just went to Amazon and it is out on DVD! Here's the Linkage

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks! Now I know what I'll be ordering next.
                  sigpic

Comment

I want it myself but way too expensive for my taste! Besides I already fund the LorneLover PB account...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                      I want it myself but way too expensive for my taste! Besides I already fund the LorneLover PB account...
                      Thanks Wolvie.

Whoa, that is expensive! but if it is good then it is worth it.

Comment

oh and to let everyone know beforehand --> "Titanic" will be airing on WE Saturday April 8th at 1pm CENTRAL
                        Cool Nici, thank you, this may be more affordable for me! LOL btw, what network is the W E?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          Cool Nici, thank you, this may be more affordable for me! LOL btw, what network is the W E?
                          WE is Woman's Entertainment
                          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Found a few cute icons over on LJ... icons ahoy! they are 100 icons of Runner by belisse, and 43-49 are lorne.. very cute..
                            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                              WE is Woman's Entertainment
                              Yeah, what OS said. (Well, Women's Entertainment but I still love ya! lol) hehe
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Shouldn't it be Womyn? Death to the fascist male oppressors!!

Unless it's Lorne.

Heh. Sorry. I'm in a strange mood today. Stranger than usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X