Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jodi518
    I saw him in a movie today on lifetime in The Alibi...I saw him in only a towel.
    heh, yeah, I knew it was on ... except I thought it started at 3PM (central) so I missed Kav's part completely. LOL

sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

You are in big trouble missy! You should have said something, wa!

Comment

I could have watched that, dammit.

Maybe Lifetime will show it again.

*wanders off, grumbling*

Comment

Sorry all I had it at KSF.com ... and I had the wrong time so y'all probably would've been mad anyway because of the wrong time. heh ... don't worry ... it'll be on again sometime

Okay ... did that make any sense? LOL!
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

They'd better show it again! *grumbles away also*
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
              Sorry all I had it at KSF.com ... and I had the wrong time so y'all probably would've been mad anyway because of the wrong time. heh ... don't worry ... it'll be on again sometime

Okay ... did that make any sense? LOL!
              Aw, ok, you tried! Thanks hun

Comment

First off, welcome Jodi518, who's been inducted via towel

Nici no worries! Last week I announced his movie was going to be on, Mixed Blessings I think, and it wasn't. It's Lifetime's fault

And I'm going gutter swimming for the night SLD!

Comment

I love swimming, hee!

Comment

Oh don't worry, lifetime & LMN have limited programming (i swear) and show the same stuff over and over... i'm sure it will be on again.. no worries gals...

oh and Nici, I'm not very good at decifering Sci-fi's schedule.. are you sure OL is going to be on Sat morning and not Friday morning?
                    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Purple, that image is so cool.

*Thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                        oh and Nici, I'm not very good at decifering Sci-fi's schedule.. are you sure OL is going to be on Sat morning and not Friday morning?
                        Thanks for the headsup. I usually get my info from TVGuide.com. Looks like they were wrong again. LOL! TVG says Saturday at 4am but SCIFI's website says Friday at 4am. I'll make sure to fix that today when I update KSF.com Thanks!

-- wait ... I don't know, I'm confused now ... i might be wrong and TVG might be right afterall LOL oh well, i'll have to check my TV the day of
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

It's Merry Monday!
                          "But my God it's so beautiful when the boy smiles..."

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Apparently it's not such a merry Monday, seeing as how I'm bumping from page 3!!!!
                            ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                              Thanks for the headsup. I usually get my info from TVGuide.com. Looks like they were wrong again. LOL! TVG says Saturday at 4am but SCIFI's website says Friday at 4am. I'll make sure to fix that today when I update KSF.com Thanks!

-- wait ... I don't know, I'm confused now ... i might be wrong and TVG might be right afterall LOL oh well, i'll have to check my TV the day of
                              I know.. sci-fi's schedule is a little confusing... i figured it out a few weeks ago when "caught in the act" was on, but now i forget... i think its gonna be friday at 4am...
                              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Merry Merry

^ This one makes me merry - see that tongue?

Comment

Working...
                                X