Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    Did anyone else have a hard time getting on the forum today?
    yep, its been down most of the day...
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Yep, Forum's been down! Be gone til tomorrow night all, have fun and keep Lorne on top! heee

Comment

Finally got my pic uploaded!

Kavan's a sweetie

Funny thing is I didn't even notice the hiccup until someone pointed it out to me.

Comment

Awww, very cool Shadow!! Lucky chick! hehe, he writes in all caps i do too
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            If JR Bourne is gonna be in the calendar, I really don't think it matters if Lorne is still around in 2008. Frankly, I'm beginning to have doubts that Atlantis itself will be around in 2008, but if it is, I certainly hope Lorne will still be there. But if he isn't, well, that shouldn't mean anything, calendar-wise.
            Maybe it's the gin talking, but I think SGA will be around at least a few more years. The second half of season 2 had some pretty bad episodes, but I think it would be easy enough for SGA to get back on track. I think tptb tried something that didn't work, so they will probably get back to what they know works. A girl can always hope.

They just need to bring in more Maj Lorne. He is both clever and tough, not to mention a major cutie. I loved him in Runner. That is one of my favorites.

Comment

very cool Shadow
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Have you seen the spoilers for S3?
                Spoiler:
                They're gonna do one ep as a SITCOM!! A fracking SITCOM!!

If that's they're idea of making Atlantis unique and different, they need to get their heads examined.

But yes, more Lorne not dying would definitely help.

Comment

I have to admit Irresistable does sound bad. I'm probably just being pessimistic, though. If done right it could be really funny. I just hate to see another one of my shows go down the tubes.*thinks happy thoughts and drinks more gin*

By the way, that's a really cool picture. That was nice of him.

Comment

The s3 spoilers sound interesting to say the least....

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                    Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                      The s3 spoilers sound interesting to say the least....
                      Yeah, in a Chinese curse sort of way.

The new Big Bads give me an awful, awful vibe. Great Lords of Kobol, why can't Atlantis have ANYTHING unique? Why must it continually harbor cast-offs from the SG-1 universe?

Of course, McKay and Lorne could be considered cast-offs and I love them to pieces, but plot-wise... for frack's sake, can't anyone remember that this is ATLANTIS, not SG-1??

*sigh*

Gonna go console myself by ogling pics of Kavan. I'll have to sort through pics this weekend and then get approval from Kiwi/David/Darren before posting 'em.

Comment

Shadow you're so lucky What a great pic though

Comment

It's Stargate Saturday!

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Date With Darkness caps now at LL PB!

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/

sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Cool beans!! thanx Nici!
                              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

That's so cool. What was his role like? And I recognize that woman as the lady doctor boss from House.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X