Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*

omg! this fic rocks my socks! shep and lorne! what could be better!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2839615/1/

*runs out*
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Is it slash?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
        omg! this fic rocks my socks! shep and lorne! what could be better!
        That depends on the nature of the story. If it's a straight-up action fest (with emphasis on straight), that's cool, but if it's slash... thanks but no thanks.

Comment

It's not slash at all, and I agree with OS, it's a really well written story. I found it a while ago and absolutely enjoyed reading it.
          ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
            hehe, those are all great!
            you guys all have funny ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              Is it slash?
              no way!! *hates slash* just great snark!
              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                That depends on the nature of the story. If it's a straight-up action fest (with emphasis on straight), that's cool, but if it's slash... thanks but no thanks.
                its lorne, shep, and a small team of marines exploring the city b/t conversion and aurora... very cute and WARNING lorne gets wet!
                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Hey OS I was thinking...I was going to make a C2 for Marcus on FanFiction.net but I can't - I already manage another. Why don't you make one? I'll join staff and then we can collect Marcus Lorne stories and have the "Marcus Lorne" name clearly stated on C2.

Comment

Nice story, you have amused me.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Hey OS I was thinking...I was going to make a C2 for Marcus on FanFiction.net but I can't - I already manage another. Why don't you make one? I'll join staff and then we can collect Marcus Lorne stories and have the "Marcus Lorne" name clearly stated on C2.
                      sounds cool. i think i could do that... i'll have to look over things tomorrow afternoon when i get back to school and see what i'm getting myself into first though.. if its not too complicated i'll be glad to do it..
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                        sounds cool. i think i could do that... i'll have to look over things tomorrow afternoon when i get back to school and see what i'm getting myself into first though.. if its not too complicated i'll be glad to do it..
                        No worries I know that feeling. I was hesitant to start one myself but its really easy and most of the time my terrific staff does all of the work *laughs* And as I said, I'm more than willing to help out.

Comment

No worries I know that feeling. I was hesitant to start one myself but its really easy and most of the time my terrific staff does all of the work *laughs* And as I said, I'm more than willing to help out.
                          cool beans!

well, my spring break is coming to a close, and i got to drive back to school tomorrow, so me outtie... nite all! overdose on SLD!
                          OrangeSwirl

Comment

Night OS SLD!

Comment

Speaking of fic. I've been sitting on the last part of runner for my own. I really need to update.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm gonna try and finish up my own Lorne fic. I've been trying to ignore it, but a friend was telling me about a fic contest and I wanna try and enter it. I just need to think of a solution to the problem I've written.

Comment

Working...
                                X