No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh.. and i was going to add the mag scans to the PB account, but i wasn't sure where to put them.. there are only 2, and I was thinking the main page.. but then again.. if we ever get anymore we'd need a place to put them, so i was thinking about making a "Press" (or media) folder, and putting them in that... what do y'all think... (i just want to keep the account looking purdy )
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      Out of all of his pics from Living with the Dead this one is my fav.
      Cool, he is awful cute!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
        Must share! MUst share!!

I've got good news from a freind over at The MAJOR...

So everyone go out and buy the new SG1/SGA Mag!!
        Subscribe already!! Can't wait to get mine now! I don't believe they featured him!!! Woo hoo! *dies* Good for him! They must have plans for him.

Comment

oh.. and i was going to add the mag scans to the PB account, but i wasn't sure where to put them.. there are only 2, and I was thinking the main page.. but then again.. if we ever get anymore we'd need a place to put them, so i was thinking about making a "Press" (or media) folder, and putting them in that... what do y'all think... (i just want to keep the account looking purdy )
          Yeah, that works ... now that Kavan is getting some attention we'll need a place like that! (I'm still on a high and excited to see him in a magazine! hehe)
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

The art file could be changed to be "special stuff" then you could put them there. Nice of you to do that. Great early find.

Comment

I all ready put the mag pages in photobucket under Stargate Atlantis. i guess we could change them later if he's in another artical.

He was right about the SG-1 Lorne being more a geologist expert and Loren in Atlantis being more military. I hope if they bring him back next season he they touch on his geology expertise. That would be great continutity.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

I all ready put the mag pages in photobucket under Stargate Atlantis. i guess we could change them later if he's in another artical.

He was right about the SG-1 Lorne being more a geologist expert and Loren in Atlantis being more military. I hope if they bring him back next season he they touch on his geology expertise. That would be great continutity.
                cool beans Gate... i would have done it sooner, but i soooo needed a nap... (i am not a fan of 8am class) and i got a pretty dream with that nap too.. hehe... its soo not rated G, so we'll just leave it at that...

and yeah it would be cool to seem them jump back to his SG1 roots
                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Thanks Gate! Nice to see it there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Awww.

So is "Whumped Wednesday" why I had a not-so-sweet Lorne dream last night?

The Atlantis crew were on a trading/bartering mission with a space-borne people who had landed their ship on some world in order to trade. Lorne was providing back-up to Shep's team and for reasons I can't figure out, everyone (including the aliens) was dressed in red hazmat suits (I decided it was a full circle thing, since McKay had been wearing one in Runner). They were filing out of the ship and Lorne was bringing up the rear. The man they'd just spoken to pulled out a gun, intending to shoot them all (although everyone but Lorne was already outside). Lorne caught the reflection in a mirror, whirled around and disarmed the guy, then started running for the airlock door. Unfortunately, two henchmen grabbed his legs and pulled him down. The gunman was standing over him with a gun pointed at him. There was a slight time cut and then Lorne was slumping against the airlock door, eyes glazed and blood pouring out of the back of his head. *sigh* There was no coming back from that one. I even tried watching the behind the scenes special about it, but they were interviewing the CGI guy about some complicated sequence that took place in the middle of the scene, but that involved the messy death of the henchmen and Lorne wasn't in that bit. I finally got fed up and woke up. Bleah. Awful dream.
                    That dream sounds incredibly depressing Shadow. Where does your subconsious come up with this stuff?

Anyway, about the mag... I think it's really great that SGA mag gave him two pages when he doesn't even have a first name! TPTB better give him one next season. It doesn't take THAT much effort, especially since we have one all picked out for him.
                    Last edited by GatetheWay; 15 February 2006, 03:24 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

*chanting* Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

I'm gonna have to find me a copy of that magazine, now.

Comment

I turns out him and Paul McGillion are friends. That is so cool.

Spoiler:

Comment

Must find someone from Canada who can get this new ep of Godiva's

EPISODE 206: “Forbidden Fruit”
                            March 25 @ 10pm ET / 7pm PT
                            Kate and Zack's attraction continues to grow; Stick pleads guilty to drug charges and unveils his wealthy roots; Daisy takes up meditation; Cordell gets involved with the new wine rep, Telmo.

http://www.bravo.ca/events/godivas/index.asp

(So ... Zack or Zach LOL meh so many eps with Kav I wanna see! lol)
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

We really need to pesster one of the Canadian members who can cap. Does anyone know anyone?

And don't forget that tomorrow is Kavan's First Wave episode, Marker 262, airing on the Sci-fi Thur Feb 16th at 11 am ET. Caps people!...please.

And Kavan's TV movie (Mixed Blessings) will be on 6:09pm ET Wed 22nd then again 7:27am Thur 23 on the Lifetime Movie Channel.

Spoiler:

Comment

We really need to pesster one of the Canadian members who can cap. Does anyone know anyone?

And don't forget that tomorrow is Kavan's First Wave episode, Marker 262, airing on the Sci-fi Thur Feb 16th at 11 am ET. Caps people!...please.

And Kavan's TV movie (Mixed Blessings) will be on 6:09pm ET Wed 22nd then again 7:27am Thur 23 on the Lifetime Movie Channel.
                                Got it down, I will cap when I have time.

Comment

Working...
                                X