Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    Oh, we have discussed the new hair style to death here.

I thought his alpology to Teyla was great though I too was confused he took orders from her. Maybe he just acted on her suggestion?

Some Long Goodbye pics...

totally hot thunk!! *fans self*

Comment

Personally? Who cares what his hair looks like!! (Though in Eve's Christmas...that was going a bit far )

Comment

Yes, his hair was a bit silly (Sunday! ) in Eve's Christmas ... but I didn't mind it! LOL!

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I really love the second picture - but like the first one, too blonde for Kavan I think.

Comment

Nice pics Nici...Although I still prefer his old ways form Atlantis...but you guys are right...no matter he is still a hottie!

Now, as far as him taking orders...very true purpletoo1..he wasn't taking orders from Teyla but then again, he could have come out like any other military personnel and with his type and manner of questioning gotten the same information that she gave him but clearly stating who was in charge there...my point, there is a respect for Teyla that wasn't there before and Major Lorne clearly respects her and treats her as an equal part of the military which he clearly doesn't have to because she is not! and this is what I loved about Major Lorne..he is able to stand to the challenge and make the tough decisions when needed to like in Conversion, yet is able to switch places, assess the situation and do what is needed to work with the team for what is best for everyone...I also loved how he confronted Weir...and I think he holds her highly as well...but again, he was able to do what needed to be done....and not many in Atlantis have maintained that personality throught out the show like Lorne has so far!
            sigpic

Comment

I agree completely Cami!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                I agree completely Cami!
                Thanks...CN...
                He's really growing on me! I wish there was more screentime with him..what I love about Atlantis is that there are so many fantastic minor characters that sometimes it seems that the minor characters do better than the main characters...

Frankly, I was dissapointed with the story and some of the lines...I felt some of the characters were so out of place..and mostly, what the heck was the purpose of the episode...? Jeepers...if it was to develop better characters...then I'm sorry but the only one that I saw within her character was Teyla..so was this a Teyla episode..? don't think so? but she shone for me..OH, sorry this is about Lorne...

But, Lorne did fantastic and he is soo consistent with his character the few times that he is on the show that it amazes me...he nails it right on...he is such a gentlemen and deserves to have more rank than what he gets..he is reliable, trustworthy and certainly a wonderful Marine....or whatever he is...sorry don't know anything about the military..
                but as far as TLG....for me anyways, Weir was good, Teyla was awesome, Lorne was FABULOSO and BECKETT was amazing great! Everyone else...I could nipick on!
                sigpic

Comment

Again, I agree Cami - from his snark in "Runner" to his gentleman ways in "TLG" Marcus is a very consistant (and hunkable) character!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    Again, I agree Cami - from his snark in "Runner" to his gentleman ways in "TLG" Marcus is a very consistant (and hunkable) character!
                    Cheers...for Marcus..

Oh my goodness..is that really his first name...or is that his characters first name..cause that is one of my son's first name..I love that name! It just reaps power, strength, character, and sweetness! AHHHHHHHH
                    all of those things are great qualities in any man!

Thanks CN! You and I should hang out more..only thing is that it seems I have more to write...you do it very eloquently in one phrase! hehehehehe
                    sigpic

Comment

Well the actor is Kavan Smith and the character officially is Major Lorne but we LorneLovers have banned together in hopes of getting TPTB to name him Marcus Lorne

Comment

*starts chanting* Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

hehe ... okay ... back to homework *sigh*
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

*picks up chanting* Marcus...Marcus...Marcus...

Comment

I come bearing gifts!

A wonderful *wonderful* woman on LJ named fandom-faerie was kind enough to full a request I had and now I have to share with you!

Comment

Very cool Cathian. And Camy he's not a marine, he's in the Air Force so he's an airman.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Those icons are too funny!
                                ~CMDragonia

Comment

Working...
                                X