• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          That might be a common problem, Caty. I'm here in the US and don't have anyone that lives near me that I know that watches/watched the show other than my family (and really, they didn't have much of a choice. )

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...3.jpg~original
          Hahaha! My dad didn't have any choice either. When they show was airing on TV here in Norway, the TV was mine. My dad knew how much I loved the show so he bought the DVDs for me. When I don't have anything to do, I watch SGA alone and I always watch coup d'etat because for some reason its my favorite episode. Lol! I'm kidding, I know exactly why its my favorite episode.

http://gottawatchit.com/wp-content/u...2014/03/03.png
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 April 2014, 01:23 PM. Reason: Tags changed.

Comment

Aaah! Can someone tell me how I can post pictures? lol! I tired to post a picture but it didn't work...

Comment

Originally posted by Caty91 View Post
              Aaah! Can someone tell me how I can post pictures? lol! I tired to post a picture but it didn't work...
              I have my pictures loaded on a site called Photobucket (free account). There are other similar sites as well. They provide links that you can then post here. If you go this route and need help let me know.

GW only allows pics posted that are no larger than 700px wide, and they must be less than 100kb in size.

sigpic

Comment

I have my pictures loaded on a site called Photobucket (free account). There are other similar sites as well. They provide links that you can then post here. If you go this route and need help let me know.

GW only allows pics posted that are no larger than 700px wide, and they must be less than 100kb in size.

Thank you so much for the help! =)

Comment

Psstt....don't forget to make the pictures in the quoted posts links, or erase them.

As for the help... anytime.

sigpic

Comment

Psstt....don't forget to make the pictures in the quoted posts links, or erase them.

As for the help... anytime.
                    Hahaha! I'm such a mess but thank you for letting me know.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X