No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the first picture on this page.... 1) What is that from? 2) Is that Steve Bacic?

Coup de Etat. I liked that episode 'cause I enjoy looking at Ladon.

sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      About the first picture on this page.... 1) What is that from? 2) Is that Steve Bacic?

Coup de Etat. I liked that episode 'cause I enjoy looking at Ladon.
      Landon is fun to look at.

This picture that immertreu posted is from a show Bacic was in called The Guard. Kavan guest starred in an episode.

sigpic

Comment

Where may I see this show?

sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Not really sure, Morgania. I'm not really a Bacic thunker (didn't find him very personable when I saw him at a con ). Does he have a thunk thread here on GW, if so they might know. Or maybe a fansite. I did check with Netflix and Amazon Prime, but didn't see anything. You can't even the buy the series on Amazon. Sorry.

Side note: I did notice that he shared some scenes with Teryl Rothery on The Guard... so there were at least two other Stargate guests on the show. Since it aired in 2008 - 2009 maybe there are some other Stargate alumni on the show.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering which SGA episode is the picture taken from?
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 April 2014, 02:59 PM. Reason: changed the tags.:)

Comment

Caty... it is from This Mortal Coil, Season 4, Episode 10.

The dog tags aren't in the episode though... I added those after a discussion on the Flyboy Thunk thread about the lack of dog tags in SGA compared to SG1.

Oh... and welcome to Gateworld!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  Caty... it is from This Mortal Coil, Season 4, Episode 10.

The dog tags aren't in the episode though... I added those after a discussion on the Flyboy Thunk thread about the lack of dog tags in SGA compared to SG1.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...e.jpg~original

Oh... and welcome to Gateworld!
                  Ha! when I saw the picture I thought that I had missed an episode... Thanks!

By the way, I now it's a little off topic, but do you have a account on Fanfiction and written a story about Major Lorne's bday called Low Key?

And to jump on the Lorne bandwagon, I thought this was kind of hilarious since its kinda true how I feel when I watch episodes where Major Lorne is in.

http://waywardandwanderlust.tumblr.c...all-over-my-tv
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 April 2014, 03:07 AM. Reason: Tags changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Caty91 View Post
                    Ha! when I saw the picture I thought that I had missed an episode... Thanks!

By the way, I now it's a little off topic, but do you have a account on Fanfiction and written a story about Major Lorne's bday called Low Key?

And to jump on the Lorne bandwagon, I thought this was kind of hilarious since its kinda true how I feel when I watch episodes where Major Lorne is in.

http://waywardandwanderlust.tumblr.c...all-over-my-tv
                    I'm sitting here trying to decide if missing an episode would be a good or a bad thing. I mean, missing one sounds bad, but on the upside, it would mean there is one more episode to look forward to and see for the first time. That would be rather cool too.

I did write Low Key...*blushes*

I found that tumblr gif funny... and your right... so very true when watching Lorne.

Oh... and just a bit of housekeeping here... the mods want you to change the tags or remove the pictures when you quote. Like in the Reply with Quote you did from my post. They will be much happier if you remove the picture or at least change it so it is just the link and not the picture. You can post pictures, just not quote pictures, but leaving a link to the pic is fine. Hope that makes sense.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      I'm sitting here trying to decide if missing an episode would be a good or a bad thing. I mean, missing one sounds bad, but on the upside, it would mean there is one more episode to look forward to and see for the first time. That would be rather cool too.

I did write Low Key...*blushes*

I found that tumblr gif funny... and your right... so very true when watching Lorne.

Oh... and just a bit of housekeeping here... the mods want you to change the tags or remove the pictures when you quote. Like in the Reply with Quote you did from my post. They will be much happier if you remove the picture or at least change it so it is just the link and not the picture. You can post pictures, just not quote pictures, but leaving a link to the pic is fine. Hope that makes sense.
                      I actually read that story and some of your other stories two days ago.

Ops! I'm so sorry but I got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Caty91 View Post
                        I actually read that story and some of your other stories two days ago.

Ops! I'm so sorry but I got it!
                        Makes it seem like a small world.

... and no worries. I did the same thing a few times when I first started on GW too.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Caty91! Welcome to the LorneLovers thread.
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                            Hi Caty91! Welcome to the LorneLovers thread.

Thank you!! Since Stargate wasn't that big in Norway, no one of my friends have heard about SGA. Also I have no one to discuss Stargate with, so I'm happy that I found this place!

Comment

That might be a common problem, Caty. I'm here in the US and don't have anyone that lives near me that I know that watches/watched the show other than my family (and really, they didn't have much of a choice. )

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X