• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici View Post
    Hi queen! Good to see ya again
    Hey hon! How have you been?

Trailer (and practically the whole concept of the movie) for Baby Bootcamp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O83UkPBRoU
    Oooh, something new. I've not seen Rogue yet, I must catch up!

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! It's been a while here, too. House goes on MLS tomorrow. Only thing left to do is fix two doors AND I just found a handyman tonight. He doesn't look a BIT like this, but if he'll get the job done, then good enough.

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

ALERT! ALERT!

Kavan's gonna be on "Almost Human" Monday, December 9! Mark your calendars! Something new!
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

ALERT! ALERT!

Kavan's gonna be on "Almost Human" Monday, December 9! Mark your calendars! Something new!
          Yeahhhhh!!!!! Thanks Nici
          Last edited by camelot7414; 30 November 2013, 10:23 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you for keeping us in the know, Nici!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Kavan was in Almost Human 1x5 "Blood Brothers" that aired on Dec 9, 2013. He played a state prosecutor and it seems like the show set up his character to make a return appearance. I hope Kavan becomes a recurring character.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Kavan as a state prosecutor in Almost Human.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

He looks really good in those pics! Would love to see him reoccur! Thanks for posting those, watcher.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, thanks for the screencaps! His small part was great (way at the beginning and way at the end lol) so I hope he can continue this character.
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks for the caps! I also hope he'll be back.

I love his expression here

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas, all!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

It's official. I am now going to watch "Almost Human".

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                                Thanks for the caps! I also hope he'll be back.

I love his expression here
                                http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...psb4993abe.jpg
                                Me too as it seems that his character has a thing for the Captain.

Comment

Working...
                                X