No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a question for ya guys - what do you picture Lorne eating for breakfast before a mission?

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      Got a question for ya guys - what do you picture Lorne eating for breakfast before a mission?
      Scrambled eggs and bacon. Whole wheat toast, lightly buttered, no jelly or maybe he might like strawberry jam. Orange juice. Coffee-flavored coffee, black, two sugars. All-American healthy-boy-but-not-a-prat breakfast, full of protein and carbs for energy.

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Yay! I have him eating coffee, eggs and sausage - go me! Thanks ww!

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

*wave*

Hey y'all!

RL got me

*sigh* handsome guy
          Lost in space ...

Comment

WW and M&MNM... you both made me hungry this morning when I read your posts.

Sorry about RL, Serenity, but glad to see you about again.

sigpic

Comment

I make myself hungry whenever I write about characters eating food

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Glad I could help, m&m!

Serenity--good to see you, sorry about RL. I know the feeling.

Bay--
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

yeah, it is good to see you all again \o/

I have time... theoretically, but I got plenty things to do. University, new horsey...
                  Lost in space ...

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity7 View Post
                    yeah, it is good to see you all again \o/

I have time... theoretically, but I got plenty things to do. University, new horsey...
                    WW's ears perk up. Horsey? *runs off to visit Serenity* I thought you only said you were only going riding, not getting one of your own.
                    sigpic

Comment

no, unfortunatley he is not mine He is my new horse for sharing
                      Lost in space ...

Comment

Sharing is good.

sigpic

Comment

yeah \o/ he is grey and has big brown eyes
                          Lost in space ...

Comment

Just posting because I needed to see his dimpled, furrowed brow'd face.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity7 View Post
                              yeah \o/ he is grey and has big brown eyes

I once shared an Arabian filly with my friend. The filly was hers, but I was owned by the filly, if you know what I mean. She was also gray, with big brown eyes.

Nice pic, Bay! Speaking of gray--love those eyes of his.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X