X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity7 View Post
      Heyho!

The first night was great And tomorrow I am going to meet a friend and her horse \o/
      Awesome...
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hi Nici! *waves*
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

yeah, very awsome \o/ I am excited to meet this pal on four hooves
          Lost in space ...

Comment

That is a great sig, Nici!

sigpic

Comment

A little thread spamming in an effort to make sure folks aren't caught off guard this weekend

Heads up re the next Server Move:

Estimated downtime will be 3-4hrs between the 11th and 14th of October.
              Changes to DNS settings will be nearly instantaneous for most of us, but propagation (ie reconnection to the new server address) may take hours,or as much as 24-48 hours to reach everyone, since it depends on your ISP.

If there are any changes to that schedule,or any other info,we'll try to let you all know in advance via the Ask the Mods thread ,this thread ,the Alphasite and/or GW Twitter.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Feel free to pass the info around.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Sky! I'll forget, but thanks anyway.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Bay!

sigpic

Comment

Hiya, WW.

How's the house prep coming?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, Bay! Was making the rounds.

sigpic

Comment

Things are coming along. House is a little over half done, total. My room, closet, bathroom, and office are set. The living room, kitchen, front room/dining room combo, and Little Bear's room are almost there, along with the guest bathroom. Big Bear's room is...going to get my personal attention Sunday afternoon if it's not done.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you have been real busy! Love the threat of "personal attention".

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X