Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Awwww!! I think the soon-to-be birthday boy needs a cuddle!!

Cate
      sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

I love the smilie, Cate.

sigpic

Comment

For some reason I had an idea (nothing unusual there haha) for a Lorne fic where he ended up in a coma but while he was in a coma he sort of lived another life as a Pathologist for the Home Office in London, and it suddenly turned into a crossover with Silent Witness. I've no idea where these ideas come from lol,
          sigpic
          McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
          Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
          ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Can't believe it is already the 3rd... looking forward to seeing Rogue tonight and seeing if it will be available any other way for those that don't get the correct channel. *crosses fingers for everyone*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              Can't believe it is already the 3rd... looking forward to seeing Rogue tonight and seeing if it will be available any other way for those that don't get the correct channel. *crosses fingers for everyone*

[url]http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Lorne%204/ks22.jpgriginal[/url
              You know I'll be on the lookout for it.
              sigpic

Comment

Me too, I'm really hoping one of our channels here picks it up. There are a couple who would buy this kind of programme, so fingers crossed.

Cate
                sigpic

Comment

Well my sister said she would DVR it so at least I can see it later when I'm down that way.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey, Cam! *waves*

Well, I've just sent a couple of emails to these channels, asking if they'll consider adding Rogue to their schedules. Well, if you don't ask, right?

Cate
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's an article with an interview with Kavan about Rogue.

http://www.craveonline.com/tv/articl...ole-redemptive
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll have to wait until tomorrow and see if it's online anywhere, if so I'll definitely be watching it . Reading that interview has me even more excited and I'm so pleased for Kavan, I could just imagine his expression and him going home excited reading that.
                        sigpic
                        McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                        Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Well, I can't find it anywhere, at least not on any legal sites. So I'm just hoping we get it over here at some point.

On the plus side, that's a great interview with Kavan! I agree with Nikki, he's clearly excited about this new role, so let's all hope the series is a success for him.

Thanks for sharing, Cam!

Cate
                          sigpic

Comment

Well at least we know he survives season one. Hopefully he's right about season two.
                            sigpic

Comment

Absolutely! I'm afraid I don't know anything about these things, Cam, but when are TV series renewals for the US and Canada usually announced? Do we have to wait until the end of series one to get any word on a second season?

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                                Absolutely! I'm afraid I don't know anything about these things, Cam, but when are TV series renewals for the US and Canada usually announced? Do we have to wait until the end of series one to get any word on a second season?

Cate
                                I'm not really sure of that myself Cate. A lot depends on how well they do. Of course it being exclusive to DirecTV and HBO Canada, I'm not sure what they consider a success.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X