Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Cate and WW.

Sounds like a wonderful, Kavan-filled night, Cate and Sis-Cate.

Loving the caps, Cam and WW.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Cam, great caps from Due East!

Cate--now I get why you're moving about so late in the day.

Off to exercise, then shower and work.
      Thanks WW. I spent last night watching/capping Due East and a movie of Dean Cain's that I had just gotten in the mail.

Spoiler as it's off topic:
      Spoiler:
      Just found out that John Shea (Lex Luthor) is going to be in St. Louis for the same con Dean's going to be at in March. After some shuffling of vacation plans and money I made the decision to go this morning. It's only going to cost me 1 more day of vacation and frequent flier miles will pay for the plane ticket. Dean Cain two weeks in a row and a photo-op with Lex Luthor and Superman planned.

This means I had to shorten my trip to Florida, but we'll still get to spend the evening with Kavan WW It will just be Thursday night if that's ok. If it's a problem, let me know and I can probably shuffle the plans.
      sigpic

Comment

Here's another new photo

http://trevorbrady.tumblr.com/post/4...45/kavan-smith
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

So cool, thanks Nici!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey, folks!!

Well, after my fabulous Kavan!Fest with Ali, I've just come back from a lovely day in Greenwich. The Cutty Sark was amazing, and it was a perfect day for walking around the park.

So, how's everyone doing?!?

Cate
              sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

I'm waiting for tomorrow's latest snow storm and for some NASCAR racing to come on TV in a few minutes!

Glad you had a fun day, Cate.
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I'm counting down the days until vacation 3 more weeks!! I'm definitely ready for the break.

Glad you had fun Cate. Stay warm Sci.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your day, Cate. Glad to hear it was perfect.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, girls!! Yes, this week has been great, but I can't believe it's gone so quickly!!

And thanks again for welcoming Ali into the wonderful world of thunking. She's a bit wary about posting on site forums, she had a really bad experience on one a few years ago, and tends not to go on them now. But you were all so friendly, and she really appreciated it. So from me and Sis-Cate, thanks again!

Cate
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, time for bed for me - happy thunking, kids, and see you tomorrow!!

Cate
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                          Thanks, girls!! Yes, this week has been great, but I can't believe it's gone so quickly!!

And thanks again for welcoming Ali into the wonderful world of thunking. She's a bit wary about posting on site forums, she had a really bad experience on one a few years ago, and tends not to go on them now. But you were all so friendly, and she really appreciated it. So from me and Sis-Cate, thanks again!

Cate
                          Been there, done that. Almost quit forums entirely a few years ago. Decided to come on here as I was starting to write ITB. Had a bad experience on one thread, then decided to give the thunk thread a whirl before I threw in the towel. Thank goodness everyone here was SO awesome, or I would never have met (virtually for now, and some in person soon) some of the wonderful people I've come to know a bit here.

sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I so totally understand where you guys are coming from. I was gone for a long time but would pop into the Kavan thread. Then I was invited HERE and have felt it was a good time to return. Thanks to all the wonderful people here! <HUGS>
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

This has always been such an inviting and fun thread. Everyone is helpful and friendly... makes it easy to want to come back. Want to add my thanks to everyone too.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning Bay --- how much snow are you in for? All the schools around here are closed!!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X