No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must trot off to bed--the teen has asked if his GF could come over tomorrow and I should say "no" after what that so-and-such put me through this week, him and his big mouth, but he's doing his best to make up for it, and I'm a sucker for my oldest, so...

G'night, darlin'!

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Need to get yourself back together before Chicago!

sigpic

Comment

It's hard to say no when they are being good, or at least trying. Good night and sleep well.

sigpic

Comment

Special prezzie for you, Bay, beneath the cut:

Spoiler:
          I undressed, er, unlocked The Back Up Plan for you.

sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            Need to get yourself back together before Chicago!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...%203/road2.jpg
            I figure I'll be well medicated for most of that trip:

And yeah, it is tough to remember they are working hard at screwing up their lives when their not currently doing so.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
              Special prezzie for you, Bay, beneath the cut:

Spoiler:
              I undressed, er, unlocked The Back Up Plan for you.

Oh my goodness... will have to peruse through and see if anything strikes my gimpy muse.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, kids!!!

Had a wonderful day today, made even better by a little parcel from postie! Yes, the DVDs have arrived - think I'll be having a home-in-front-of-the-TV day tomorrow!

Cate
                sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

The best kind of day.

sigpic

Comment

Absolutely! Especially with lovely piccies like that to make it even better!

Thanks, Bay - oh, and hellllooooo!!

Hm, that adorable Andy "Hellllllloooo!!" doesn't quite work without sound, does it? Still, I know you can use your imagination to hear it anyway!

I'd just love to know what he's thinking in that piccie - talk about a Mona Lisa smile!!

Cate
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness... will have to peruse through and see if anything strikes my gimpy muse.
                      **crosses fingers**
                      sigpic

Comment

He does look a little "knowing" in that pic, but something he will be keeping to himself.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          **crosses fingers**
                          *laughing*

Spoiler:
                          I did find a few pics in the park on a bench that go with a few others I have of him in the park on the bench from google... will have to see what comes of that.
                          *crosses fingers myself since my creative side seems to have disappeared lately*
                          sigpic

Comment

He does look a little "knowing" in that pic, but something he will be keeping to himself.

Yes, our boy's mind works in mysterious ways! And I will always love his big, happy Andy smile! If, as he's said in several interviews, he used it on his mom when he was little, the poor woman just never stood a chance!

Cate
                            sigpic

Comment

I know I'd never stand a chance.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                                Yes, our boy's mind works in mysterious ways! And I will always love his big, happy Andy smile! If, as he's said in several interviews, he used it on his mom when he was little, the poor woman just never stood a chance!

Cate
                                He could frown at me and I wouldnt stand a chance ... I'd be jelly!!!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X