Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
    *sigh*

Even then, that boy just looked sooooooooo good in uniform!!!

Cate
    Soooo true!

Thanx Cam.
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yes, I'm going to sail away on happy dreams tonight! Thanks for the company, girls, it's been great fun - and see you back here for more of the same tomorrow!

Happy thunking!!!

Cate
      sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

G'nite Cate ... dont know if I'll be around tomorrow.. Happy dreams, dear!
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Nite Cate.
          sigpic

Comment

Morning. It has been so very long since I've seen Kavan's Titanic. After lurking through your discussions about it, I think it is time to find it again and rewatch it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              Morning. It has been so very long since I've seen Kavan's Titanic. After lurking through your discussions about it, I think it is time to find it again and rewatch it.

Hi, Bay!! *waves*

Oh yes, you definitely owe it to yourself to see this great movie again!

All bias aside, for the more believable storylines, and the way they're told with such dignity, I think this version is far better than the 'other' one.

Spoiler:
              Kavan's speech at the end, where he's comforting Isabella, is one of the best scenes in the whole movie. So simple, so dignified, and so true when you're trying to find your way in your own life. That scene, and the one where he wallops Tim Curry with that paddle, are two of my favourite Kavan moments ever!!

Cate
              sigpic

Comment

I so must watch that one again, too!!
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

With chocolate too, of course!!

Cate
                  sigpic

Comment

Of COURSE!!! Hmmm, wonder when hubby is gonna be gone to his brother's again -- I can watch it then! Will have to stock up on chocolate - it's getting a bit low!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Maybe you can drop some subtle hints, SG? Maybe throw his coat at him, and tell him the door's that-a-way?!?!?

Cate
                      sigpic

Comment

Ya, well he goes there often enough (it's an hour and a half drive). So maybe he'll stock up on some more car parts and have to make a run!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yes, visits to family are very important!

And if it's an hour and a half for driving there, and the same amount of time coming back, youll have plenty of time to hunker down with that adorable fifth officer, and lots of equally lovely chocolate!

Cate
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                            Yes, visits to family are very important!

And if it's an hour and a half for driving there, and the same amount of time coming back, youll have plenty of time to hunker down with that adorable fifth officer, and lots of equally lovely chocolate!

Cate
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hee!

It's just a shame this movie isn't on iTunes - it would be great to get it loaded onto my iPod for the next time I'm stuck on a train for three hours!!

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

Ya that would have made the time go by quickly. Heavens -- how do you know when to leave for work if the train can be delayed that long!!?
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X