No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet! Thanx WW... Here is my fav pic... even tho you cant see his face it's nice to dream it were my shoulder he were leaning on!!!

Last edited by SciFiSGFan; 16 December 2012, 07:37 AM. Reason: change size
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
      Yes, with his ability to get on with people and inspire them, I can definitely see him following in his mother's footsteps. He'd have made a great teacher.

Cate
      I dont know how much I would learn with him as my teacher, tho!!!
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Forgot to mention, guys--my pics are not necessarily sized for GW, so watch the sizes. You may want to copy them over to your own PB and resize, as I tend to keep the bigger ones for art (although I don't do much of it). That one of Kavan with Felicia is a smidge too big, SciFiSGFan. I also just added thumb size options if y'all want to hotlink to my PB if you don't have one of your own. For a reminder, here's a notice we got from one of the mods a couple months ago on the Team Flyboy Thread:

Spoiler:
        Guys

We have some serious issues going on in this thread. We have a lot of really, REALLY large images posted in here. I'm talking about photos that are almost a meg (a clue, that's about 10 times the limit), animated gifs that are also many megabytes and photos that are far over the 700 pixel limit. Also...NO HEAD SWAPPING.

The issue isn't just in this thread. It's in many of the thunk threads. And it's becoming such an issue that we're looking into some drastic measures. We're looking into shutting down threads for hours or days as punishment/deterrent, or looking into taking away some of our persistent rule breakers' abilities to post any pics.

Help us by helping your thread mates. Police your own images. you can check the image sizes by right clicking on an image and checking the image size or properties. If you see a friend's photo being too big, tell them. If someone tells you your image is too big, don't get mean. Accept their help.

We're not doing this to be mean. It has been put forth that one reason some threads have gone kablooey and vanished is because they got too bogged down with massive loads of images.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any of the mods.

sig rules are 700 wide by 200 tall, 100K or less. Other graphics are no more than 700 wide and less than 100K and not hotlinked without permission

If you need help checking the sizes, let me know.

sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          I dont know how much I would learn with him as my teacher, tho!!!
          Reminds me of my LJ userpic, snurched from another Kavan fan:

sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
            Sweet! Thanx WW... Here is my fav pic... even tho you cant see his face it's nice to dream it were my shoulder he were leaning on!!!

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...h29m58s123.jpg
            How rude of me--I forgot to say "you're welcome"!

sigpic

Comment

Thnx for reminding me WW about the size thing. It's been a while since I really posted any pix on this site so I forgot there was a preferred limit. Can I still spoiler the large ones tho?
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I think so, as well as if you have more than one pic, but I'm not sure. We'll have to ask one of the mods.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  Have it. Capped it. Feel free to snurch. My PB.

Cate, here's my caps from GTBO also.

Oooh, these screencaps are gorgeous, WW, thanks for the links!

Just had my confirmation email through - my Red DVD has been dispatched. Yay!!

Cate
                  sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                    Oooh, these screencaps are gorgeous, WW, thanks for the links!

Just had my confirmation email through - my Red DVD has been dispatched. Yay!!

Cate
                    You're welcome!

sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, had more goodies from SantaPostie today! Yes, my DVD has arrived, and I'll be watching that over the weekend.

Cate
                      sigpic

Comment

Got to see RED during the holidays. Hm, still prefer GTBO, but it was still good to see Kavan in that leather jacket!

Cate
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooh, I have a piccie question! Does anyone have a screenshot from First Strike where you can actually see Evan's name on his flightsuit?

I know it appears during this episode, and I've watched his scenes through freeze frame from every angle I can think of - but all I can see is Lorne and USAF.

Of course, I could sit right in front of the TV with a magnifying glass and my DVD remote, but that tends to make my eyeballs go a bit wibbly.

Cate
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I read someplace that that particular scene ended up on the cutting room floor!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

It did?!?!?

Well, isn't that just typical!

Thanks for the answer, though. And I can't see any reason not to keep watching those scenes anyway... close up, in slow motion... again... and again... and again...

Cate
                              sigpic

Comment

Love your idea to deal with disappointment!! Nothing can cheer one up like some slow, close-up and continual Lorne!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X