Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
    Hee hee!

Yep, double the cuteness, the smile, those adorable dimples - and the first is one of my favourite eppies, Smarter Carter.

So if my posting rate slows dow for the next hour or so, I'm sure you'll understand.

Oh, love the DoubleKavan pic too - I see the magic Kavan!Cloner's been busy again!

Cate
    I'm up to Season three on my rewatch. Niall Matter/Zane Donovan--YUM!
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

You want me to call vice?!?!
      Heck no! I'm sure I can "cure" it with some writing.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
        I'm up to Season three on my rewatch. Niall Matter/Zane Donovan--YUM!

The SyFy Channel here has eureka on a pretty much continual loop, all through the year, so I never have long to wait for my rewatches.

Also lucky enough to meet Colin Ferguson and Niall Matter a few weeks ago at an event in London. You think they're gorgeous on TV? Real life = hubba hubba!!!

Cate
        sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Heck no! I'm sure I can "cure" it with some writing.

Yep, works for me too

Cate
          sigpic

Comment

The SyFy Channel here has eureka on a pretty much continual loop, all through the year, so I never have long to wait for my rewatches.

Also lucky enough to meet Colin Ferguson and Niall Matter a few weeks ago at an event in London. You think they're gorgeous on TV? Real life = hubba hubba!!!

Cate
            Cam has also met both the boys. Has a picture over on the Team Flyboy thread under spoilers.
            sigpic

Comment

Ohh, will go and check that out now.

Currently on hold for tv provider's customer service desk - just getting to the best bit for Smarter Carter, and I've lost my signal!!!

And their suggestion? Have you rebooted your box? Oh yeah, like I didn't think to try that first.

Gaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

May have to go night-night now, before I start hurling furniture

sigpic

Comment

Good luck with that. I know the feeling.
                sigpic

Comment

Cate
                  I know what exactly what you mean Cate. I've met both of them a few times. Colin actually remembered my name at the last DragonCon I saw him at.
                  sigpic

Comment

My mind stays in the "dirty gutters". Just as lg.

Comment

Got to see (most of it anyway) Red today.

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I've ordered Red online today, so hopefully it will arrive before Christmas.

Until it does, I'll just quietly thunk over that picture.

Cate
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy to oblige. I was surprised at the lack of caps from that movie. I might have to order "Red" myself one of these days.
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yes, I've seen loads of caps from one of Kavan's other recent movies, Growing The Big One, but not many at all for Red.

Loved GTBO too, and I'm sure I'll enjoy Red just as much. Well, anything with Kavan, I'm bound to enjoy!

Cate
                            sigpic

Comment

You havent seen Red then, I take it? I wont spoil it by giving any details! I've seen GTBO, too... good movie.
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                                Happy to oblige. I was surprised at the lack of caps from that movie. I might have to order "Red" myself one of these days.
                                Have it. Capped it. Feel free to snurch. My PB.

Yes, I've seen loads of caps from one of Kavan's other recent movies, Growing The Big One, but not many at all for Red.

Loved GTBO too, and I'm sure I'll enjoy Red just as much. Well, anything with Kavan, I'm bound to enjoy!

Cate
                                Cate, here's my caps from GTBO also.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X