Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
    Sounds like my list WW. I've also got the seasons of 4400 that he was in, his Smallville ep and Titanic, along with a bunch of avi files of a lot of his other stuff.
    Don't have Titanic or the 4400 eps yet. Will have to see if I can find them.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Sometimes you can find some of his older stuff on Ebay. Typically fairly cheap.
      Thanks for the tip Camelot! I'll have to look into it!
      "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

The Titanic movie is my fave of his. Hands down.

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Can't find it in all regions or U.S. format, only Region 2. I've got a normal DVD player, no Region 2. Will just have to keep looking.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            Can't find it in all regions or U.S. format, only Region 2. I've got a normal DVD player, no Region 2. Will just have to keep looking.
            Keep watching Ebay. That's where I got mine. It was used, but in fairly good shape and pretty cheap.
            sigpic

Comment

Keep watching Ebay. That's where I got mine. It was used, but in fairly good shape and pretty cheap.
              I will. Keeping an eye out for all the Outer Limits, too, since I've only got the one.
              sigpic

Comment

I will. Keeping an eye out for all the Outer Limits, too, since I've only got the one.
                I've got all 5 as avi files on my laptop. WW bring a flash drive to Chicon and I"ll share them with you, along with whatever else I have that you want.
                sigpic

Comment

I've got all 5 as avi files on my laptop. WW bring a flash drive to Chicon and I"ll share them with you, along with whatever else I have that you want.
                  Sounds great! I've only got them as links to Hulu & IMDB, so if the links go down... Plus, it's hard to cap them. I'll make sure I have a flash drive set aside special--thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Just came in to drop this off...

Comment

And this...

Comment

Right nice of you, FG! I'll drop off this:

sigpic

Comment

And this:

sigpic

Comment

And the girls say, "Save a horse, ride a cowboy."

That is all.
                            sigpic

Comment

And the girls say, "Save a horse, ride a cowboy."

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m..._Part1_090.jpg

That is all.
                              I can see the three of us are going to have a blast in Chicon Nici and WW. I think we're going to get along well
                              sigpic

Comment

Evil Brn, giving me more places to play. Found these cards:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X