• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can catch Kavan narratoring The Weather Channel's show called "Pyros"
    http://www.weather.com/tv/tvshows/pyros/
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

My website has reached 60,000 Kavanized fans! Yay!

sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...opreview10.jpg
        Congrats Nici!!
        sigpic

Comment

Thank ya

Looks like Kavan is working on a new show that's just for DirectTV called "Rogue"
          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2397255/
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...opreview10.jpg
            Congratulations, Nici! And congrats to Kavan, too.
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Oh my, that's gorgeous! *thud*
              Newly liberated multi-thunker
              http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
              Julia xx

Comment

Congrats Nici! And thanks for the heads up on Rogue, will have to remember to watch for it.
                sigpic

Comment

Just saw that Kavan's been added to next year's Chicago lineup!!! YEAH

OK, WW, you have a year to try to pull it together.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post

Woot! Woot!
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

You coming Nici???
                      sigpic

Comment

Hope that's enough time for me.

Let's see, set aside money that none of the boys know about, lose weight for the pictures, find an outfit...

You know, I might actually be able to make that. When does Chicon usually happen?

ETA: Just saw the post on Team Flyboy. Hope I can make it--that's usually the start of school for us. Hubby'll have to put on his big boy pants and see the boys get their schedules and get all their forms filled out.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          Hope that's enough time for me.

Let's see, set aside money that none of the boys know about, lose weight for the pictures, find an outfit...

You know, I might actually be able to make that. When does Chicon usually happen?

ETA: Just saw the post on Team Flyboy. Hope I can make it--that's usually the start of school for us. Hubby'll have to put on his big boy pants and see the boys get their schedules and get all their forms filled out.
                          Well if you want a roommate, let me know.
                          sigpic

Comment

You coming Nici???
                            I'm hoping to!
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Heya everybody! So I'm new to the Kavan Smith/Lorne phenomena! I've been a Stargate Atlantis fan for what seems like forever, but only very recently did my eyes settle on Lorne, and I went 'whoa....look at you'. And its as if my eyes were just opened to his awesomeness (not to mention hotness!) So now I'm finding everything Lorne/Kavan related that I can get my hands on!!

I just recently wanted the '06 interview with him from Gateworld, and I have to say I thought the whole interview was quite adorable. I love when he's thinking about answering a question he slowly repeats it back and just turns his head to the side with a slight smile on his face as he contemplates, that was frankly adorable. ALSO while he's answering an interview question his left eyebrow starts to quirk up ever so slightly, as if on its own accord. I was transfixed on that eyebrow for most of his answer that I forget what the question was. LoL.

Anyway--just wanted to pop in and say hi--and glad that I can share my Lorne/Kavan obsession with others!!!
                              "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Silversi View Post
                                Heya everybody! So I'm new to the Kavan Smith/Lorne phenomena! I've been a Stargate Atlantis fan for what seems like forever, but only very recently did my eyes settle on Lorne, and I went 'whoa....look at you'. And its as if my eyes were just opened to his awesomeness (not to mention hotness!) So now I'm finding everything Lorne/Kavan related that I can get my hands on!!

I just recently wanted the '06 interview with him from Gateworld, and I have to say I thought the whole interview was quite adorable. I love when he's thinking about answering a question he slowly repeats it back and just turns his head to the side with a slight smile on his face as he contemplates, that was frankly adorable. ALSO while he's answering an interview question his left eyebrow starts to quirk up ever so slightly, as if on its own accord. I was transfixed on that eyebrow for most of his answer that I forget what the question was. LoL.

Anyway--just wanted to pop in and say hi--and glad that I can share my Lorne/Kavan obsession with others!!!
                                Welcome to the madness Silversi!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X