No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are very welcome. Nici, feel free to take any you want for ksfans.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Anyone home?

Comment

Kavan has really knocked it out of the park with the two versions of evil Andy in recent weeks of EUReKA! Loved it!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Comment

Evil Andy

Comment

A banner my friend ladygris made for me...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler as it's from Eureka's Ep 0513 per IMDB

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

I see that Andy's license plates are back up on Ebay. Apparently the person that "won" them a couple weeks ago for $394.99 is re-selling them starting at $599.99. I hate when people do that. It's bad enough the original seller made a killing....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Kavan has really knocked it out of the park with the two versions of evil Andy in recent weeks of EUReKA! Loved it!

He's done such a great job the past few episodes that makes the series' ending that much more a sad event.
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                          He's done such a great job the past few episodes that makes the series' ending that much more a sad event.
                          Well at least he's in both of the last two episodes, so we get to see more of him....

sigpic

Comment

yea!! Another reason to stay home on Mon nite!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

We've been so busy with the move and all that I've hardly kept up on any TV. I hope I haven't missed any On Demand episodes!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

According to Jaime Paglia, the season 5 DVD's will be out July 17th, the day after the finale.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X