No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, mac! Only 89 photos-- I'm still waiting on Orlando; might be able to scrounge for Atlanta. Maybe.

Spoiler:
    As many of you know, we're in process of buying a house. My dad gave us money for closing costs if our appraisal went south. We were hoping to be able to use it for other house items and some breathing room. Well, the appraisal went south and we'll have very little of it for the house items, none for breathing room. Which means my September vaca might have just gotten the kibosh.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Very nice, mac! Only 89 photos-- I'm still waiting on Orlando; might be able to scrounge for Atlanta. Maybe.

Spoiler:
      As many of you know, we're in process of buying a house. My dad gave us money for closing costs if our appraisal went south. We were hoping to be able to use it for other house items and some breathing room. Well, the appraisal went south and we'll have very little of it for the house items, none for breathing room. Which means my September vaca might have just gotten the kibosh.
      Spoiler:
      WW, if Kavan comes to DragonCon this year, you're welcome to stay with me. Don't worry about the room cost, I'll take care of it. You'll just need to come up with transportation costs and spending money.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
        Spoiler:
        WW, if Kavan comes to DragonCon this year, you're welcome to stay with me. Don't worry about the room cost, I'll take care of it. You'll just need to come up with transportation costs and spending money.
        Spoiler:
        Awesomeness! Thanks, hun! Same here for Orlando.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Well the first con I saw him at I took nearly 400, the second con about 300, the third con about 150, and less than 100 at the fourth con... LOL
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            Well the first con I saw him at I took nearly 400, the second con about 300, the third con about 150, and less than 100 at the fourth con... LOL
            I've found there comes a point where you don't just want to see the panel through a view finder. It's extremely distracting. When my camera wasn't taking decent pictures this time, I finally gave up. This allowed me to just enjoy the panel, without worrying about getting pics. I knew there would probably be some pics up eventually.
            sigpic

Comment

I've found there comes a point where you don't just want to see the panel through a view finder. It's extremely distracting. When my camera wasn't taking decent pictures this time, I finally gave up. This allowed me to just enjoy the panel, without worrying about getting pics. I knew there would probably be some pics up eventually.
              I've gotten that with my son and karate--I'd rather see him than see him through the camera.
              sigpic

Comment

And at some point you actually *do* draw the line and go "Hunh....I'm not sure I really NEED another X number of photos of so and so" Especially if you have several thousand already.
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday, Kavan!

sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Kavan! I'm enjoying your con tales.

ETA:

Made this to celebrate!

Last edited by maneth; 06 May 2012, 07:27 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Kavan.

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Kavan
                        sigpic

Comment

What, nobody here for nearly a week? Where's everybody?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Weird to see Lorne in an SGC uniform...

sigpic

Comment

I'm around. Just been trying to get my photo gallery on KSF working again so I can continue uploading from Eureka and anything else I find.

reprise12.JPG
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X