Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post

Yeah I was voting Andy until I realized how much faster Evan would go if I switched.

Only one more vote to go!!
    YUP! And then it's time to get Andy into the top ten!

Lilith--don't know Methos. Will have to look him up tomorrow when I'm back home. I'm out to celebrate Eater at the in-laws in about ten minutes.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      YUP! And then it's time to get Andy into the top ten!

Lilith--don't know Methos. Will have to look him up tomorrow when I'm back home. I'm out to celebrate Eater at the in-laws in about ten minutes.
      Methos is from the Highlander franchise.... oldest living immortal left in the game.... they say he's somewhere around 5000 years old, but no one knows for sure, not even him.... can't really remember that far back... he's sarcastic, witty, manipulative, loves beer like a fish loves water, and is always professing to be "Just a guy" he's played by Peter Wingfield
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

I love Methos. Highlander was my first fandom and my first con
        sigpic

Comment

i love how dry he can be no matter the situation.... and the fact that he always called Duncan a Boy Scout tho i do miss Richie he would have had a fantastic future ahead of him if it hadn't been for Arihmann
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah!! Lorne is #4.

Now to work on Andy
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah!! Lorne is #4.

Now to work on Andy
              **HAPPY DANCE!!!** Yes, ma'am!
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Got the season 4.5 dvd's of Eureka today. Started going through the extras.
                Spoiler:
                First deleted scene is between Jo and Andy!!

Added spoilers tag.
                Last edited by camelot7414; 09 April 2012, 02:49 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Cool! Now don't spoil anymore! I still haven't watched mine. lol!
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I just wish they got Lorne into more episodes than they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                      Cool! Now don't spoil anymore! I still haven't watched mine. lol!
                      Sorry Nici.

Spoiler:
                      There's also a sneak peak to the new season 5 eps. And all I'll say is Kavan looks good I've spoilered the pictures further if people don't want to see Especially as he's not in Andy's typical uniform.

Spoiler:

More spoilers about the clip.
                      Spoiler:
                      Looks like Andy goes dark in this one. Bet Kavan had a ball.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by karategirlhorselover View Post
                        I just wish they got Lorne into more episodes than they did.
                        I think Kavan's schedule had a lot to do with that. He wasn't always available when they wanted him due to his working on the 4400 at the same time, and from what I've heard him say, he really didn't have a preference which show he worked on, it was just the first one that asked.
                        sigpic

Comment

Got the season 4.5 dvd's of Eureka today. Started going through the extras.
                          Great! Have fun! I still have to order mine.

Found these today and thought I'd share. I think they are bigger versions than we had before.

Clickables

Comment

Those are beautiful pics!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              Those are beautiful pics!

Comment

Thank you for finding these!!
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 16 April 2012, 03:21 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X