Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    in a manner of speaking... i'm playing taxi tomorrow my cousin and her family just immegrated from india and are living with us til they get settled... i gotta wake up early and take them all to the DMV so they can take their learners lisence test, then i have to drop my nieces off at work, and they work at two diffenerent places, then take my cousin and her husband to the bank so they can open up a checking account... and then depending on the time, take my cousin-in-law to fill out an application at Toto USA... plus i have to factor in a time to go grocery shopping so i can make falafels and hummus, and babaganouche for dinner on friday.... i'm half tempted to try my hand at making baclava for dessert to go with it... but i don't ideally see the time to pull it off.... and then, of course, i have to pick everyone up again in the evening....

Eeks Sounds busy

I think I'd rather be at work
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a very busy day... maybe even rival your day today.

sigpic

Comment

yea... and that's just what's planned, and as we all know, plans rarely ever work out like they're supposed to
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes... they rarely do. Hopefully things don't get too sidetracked.

sigpic

Comment

ooh... it may just be my color balance on this moniter, but his eyes look purple in ^ pic
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              ooh... it may just be my color balance on this moniter, but his eyes look purple in ^ pic
              Wouldn't that be lovely! Lovin' all your purple, BTW.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

*sigh* purple eyes would be v pretty indeed

well my night just got lucky... i've had three seperate ppl give me free food first this couple coming back from Carrabba's brought me back some pasta with grilled garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts... then this guy from a nearby pizza place brought me a free pizza as incentive to recommend his place to my guests... and then another guest came and gave me an entire meal from Olive Garden... said she never eats there and the food would just go to waste.... i'm so stuffed right now....
                sigpic

Comment

OMG! Italian overload! That and Kavan with purple eyes would be heaven for me.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Sounds like an awesome evening... the pizza sounds wonderful... favorite food.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You know... it wouldn't be hard to make his eyes purple... just sayin'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                            OMG! Italian overload! That and Kavan with purple eyes would be heaven for me.
                            i know! right?

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            Sounds like an awesome evening... the pizza sounds wonderful... favorite food.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...rne/lorne2.jpg
                            normally i'd a agree, but this pizza congeled funny once it cooled... this is not a place i'd recommend... nao if the place i do recommend, and quite often, gave me a free pizza, as they're wont to do every nao and then, i'd be over the moon... Rocky's has the best pizza in town, hands down....

but that's okay b/c i had Carrabba's pasta and shrimp and scallop alfredo from Olive Garden to pig out on... i didn't even eat all the Olive Garden food... i had a bread stick and a little alfredo.... my boss is still here and he hasn't eaten all day either so he took the salad and some of the alfredo.... plus we each had a slice of pizza while it was still hot... we're both so stuffed that we're hungry... and there is so much food left over... we could so totally eat ourselves to death right now...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              You know... it wouldn't be hard to make his eyes purple... just sayin'

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...x15-0870-1.jpg
                              you can't say things like that around me!! i get... ideas *headesk* great! my mind went there *sigh* get me a really good pic with a clear shot of his eyes and i'll play around PS when i get a free moment to myself
                              sigpic

Comment

Kavan or Lorne?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X