Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
    WP sig combo, inspired by the Fairly Legal episode and the screen cap that WW loved.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i178/camelot7414/banners/th_jessiewall.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1.../jessiesig.jpg
    Images reposted on purpose. **sigh** Thank you, Cam!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 16 April 2012, 03:24 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Been loving all the screen caps Cam!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
        I capped this ep and uploaded them to PB. Larger images are here:

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...airly%20Legal/

Feel free to download any that you want.
        Thank you so much for all the awesome caps, Cam!

Still have to watch the whole ep.

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
          Thank you so much for all the awesome caps, Cam!

Still have to watch the whole ep.
          You're welcome
          sigpic

Comment

Morning...

sigpic

Comment

Morning Bay! Counting down the days until Vancouver! Three more weeks until I leave
              sigpic

Comment

I bet you are excited. Three weeks isn't long, but I imagine it can feel like it.

sigpic

Comment

ohh hello major! *sigh* i could really use some lorne love right now.... the hotel i work at is in the middle of our semi-anual QA inspection... and i'm working the desk -.- all... day.... long.... srsly, i got to work this morning at 0700.... i don't get off til 2300 tonight....
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is a very, very long time to be working! You will definitely need some Lorne Love.

sigpic

Comment

Hope it isn't a real busy day at the desk... although a lot of times the busy-ness makes the time go by quicker.

sigpic

Comment

naw... it's not a busy day, which is why i volunteered in the first place [( that, and it's like 5 hrs overtime )] but tensions are high... always is on inspection day....

*sigh* i should pick up Sanctuary again, if only for those rare Det. Joe moments
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          ohh hello major! *sigh* i could really use some lorne love right now.... the hotel i work at is in the middle of our semi-anual QA inspection... and i'm working the desk -.- all... day.... long.... srsly, i got to work this morning at 0700.... i don't get off til 2300 tonight....
                          You definitely need some Lorne love! Good luck, hunny!

sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

The OT would be an incentive and I'm glad to hear it is a slow day.

sigpic

Comment

Do you have to work tomorrow, Lilith?

sigpic

Comment

in a manner of speaking... i'm playing taxi tomorrow my cousin and her family just immegrated from india and are living with us til they get settled... i gotta wake up early and take them all to the DMV so they can take their learners lisence test, then i have to drop my nieces off at work, and they work at two diffenerent places, then take my cousin and her husband to the bank so they can open up a checking account... and then depending on the time, take my cousin-in-law to fill out an application at Toto USA... plus i have to factor in a time to go grocery shopping so i can make falafels and hummus, and babaganouche for dinner on friday.... i'm half tempted to try my hand at making baclava for dessert to go with it... but i don't ideally see the time to pull it off.... and then, of course, i have to pick everyone up again in the evening....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X