No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*eyes forum* Are things looking really wiggy to anyone else? For instance, a lot of sections are showing up as "never posted" on the main list, but everything's there when you click on 'em.

And I don't think there's anything remotely turtle-like or Carvey-like about Lorne.

Comment

*laughs* Thanks Purple, use if you want And yep Shadow there's something funky going on.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        *eyes forum* Are things looking really wiggy to anyone else? For instance, a lot of sections are showing up as "never posted" on the main list, but everything's there when you click on 'em.
        I came back from doing some errands that is what I saw.

Now back to the subject of........

Comment

*tries to remember what she posted that got eaten*

Ummm... I'm still LoveLorne?

Hinky forum... ogling Lorne... random unrelated stuff... nope, it's gone. *sigh* Hope it wasn't important. LOL!

Comment

*tries to remember what she posted that got eaten*

Ummm... I'm still LoveLorne?

Hinky forum... ogling Lorne... random unrelated stuff... nope, it's gone. *sigh* Hope it wasn't important. LOL!
            If it was important, you'll probably remember at the most unlikely time. (For example, in the ........with Marcus. (.......is unPG thoughts.)

Comment

Where is everyone? I hope I didn't scare people away with that turtle Lorne Icon. Otherwise the only reason I can think of people not being here is because they're reading the next chapter of my story that involves LORNE IN A SHOWER!!! Just thought I'd let you in on that little tidbit of fun.

P.S.~ It's SNOWING in Boston. Craziness.
              ~CMDragonia

Comment

Was out freezing my tail off and accomplishing basically nothing. *shiver* No snow here. Yet. But I know it's snowing over on the cape.

I'm also busy with the latest Lemony Snicket book. The jokes are starting to wear a bit thin, but I have to know how the series ends, dammit!

No Lorne dreams last night, either. It was some weird, highly involved one about talking animals. No turtles, though.

Comment

And I don't think there's anything remotely turtle-like or Carvey-like about Lorne.
                  Thank you Shadow!! *high fives Shadow* ....My precious....Lorne...

The forum went down for a "fix it" yesterday...which you all probably know by now. Some kind of corruption.

Dirty Lorne *licks him off*
                  Last edited by purpletoo1; 29 October 2005, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Hello LorneLovers! How is everyone today? Sadly no Marcus dreams for me even though I slept 11 hours last night.

Comment

wow, wish I could sleep that long, I need it!! You should have had at least one Marcus dream...
                      Interview question: Did anyone ask if Kavan knows we named him Marcus yet? If not will you put that on the list? And when is the interview going to take place? I forgot.

Comment

I sort of wish I hadn't slept so long actually. Something's wrong with me and I've been exhausted. 11 hours of sleep and I still need more.

The interview date is at this point, unknown, it could be a while though.

Comment

Sorry Kate! time to go to the DR? Take care of yourself...don't make me come over there!!!
                          When does he want you to have your questions in? Thanks for the info on the Kavan interview so far!

Comment

Been the the Doc already. Blood tests (which I doubt they'll find anything) *sigh*

But with Kavan, I haven't been given a date, he just said to send over some questions so he can sort through them.

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                              Where is everyone? I hope I didn't scare people away with that turtle Lorne Icon. Otherwise the only reason I can think of people not being here is because they're reading the next chapter of my story that involves LORNE IN A SHOWER!!! Just thought I'd let you in on that little tidbit of fun.

P.S.~ It's SNOWING in Boston. Craziness.
                              read the new chapters CM!! luved them!! can't wait to read more!!
                              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                Been the the Doc already. Blood tests (which I doubt they'll find anything) *sigh*

But with Kavan, I haven't been given a date, he just said to send over some questions so he can sort through them.
                                I see, hope he picks some of ours!

Comment

Working...
                                X