• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

morning cam! congrats on your first 1k... and omg! angry-puppy-dog-eyes! and that shirt really brings out their colour *sigh*
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            morning cam! congrats on your first 1k... and omg! angry-puppy-dog-eyes! and that shirt really brings out their colour *sigh*

Thanks Lilith!!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks camelot, I just might use your caps for KSF. I've been capping my copy this morning and my screencaps are horrible. Oh well.
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                Thanks camelot, I just might use your caps for KSF. I've been capping my copy this morning and my screencaps are horrible. Oh well.
                Feel free to use any that you want. There's almost 700 of them.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                  Feel free to use any that you want. There's almost 700 of them.
                  wait... 700 for the entire ep of just 700 of Kavan? if it's just Kavan, i commend you of getting so many out of 4 mins [( says the girl who practically caps every frame )]
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    wait... 700 for the entire ep of just 700 of Kavan? if it's just Kavan, i commend you of getting so many out of 4 mins [( says the girl who practically caps every frame )]
                    700 of just Kavan. I clip his scenes first, then run that through another program that automatically takes screenshots. I've got it set at 5 pics/second so that probably is pretty close to every frame, lol. Then I delete the ones that aren't him. I started with over 1200 pics of those 4 minutes and whittled it down to under 700.
                    sigpic

Comment

Cam, I don't know how you can cap so quickly or what program you use to do it, but you are in the lead at the moment for WW's list of favorite people.

This:

is my brand-new favorite picture. The intensity on his face, the blue of that shirt bringing out the blue in his eyes, the scruff... **sigh**
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Thanks WW.
                        sigpic

Comment

WP sig combo, inspired by the Fairly Legal episode and the screen cap that WW loved.

sigpic

Comment

Another variation

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                              700 of just Kavan. I clip his scenes first, then run that through another program that automatically takes screenshots. I've got it set at 5 pics/second so that probably is pretty close to every frame, lol. Then I delete the ones that aren't him. I started with over 1200 pics of those 4 minutes and whittled it down to under 700.
                              And I whittled it down to 60 for KSF. hehe
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                And I whittled it down to 60 for KSF. hehe
                                Yeah, I'm usually lucky to just get rid of the ones without Kavan. There are usually about 5000 pics in an episode and I'm too lazy to go through them. Biggest reason I don't have much uploaded to PB. One of these days I'll weed through them,
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X