sigpic

Comment

Final part - Part 9

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats, RinkRat & Cam!
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              hm... i may have to check it out... i'm a stickler for accents, which is the only reason why i ask, but if the plots good enough, i can ignore the bad accents....
              LOL... so am I... Have you seen Due East ... I hate to say that his Southern accent is not the best!
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                LOL... so am I... Have you seen Due East ... I hate to say that his Southern accent is not the best!
                i haven't! i remember when it first aired, everyone was saying that, and having grown up in the south, i have a bit of a southern drawl myself.... idt i'd be able to stand a horrible southern accent
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

ah thanks cam! did he have a decent accent or was it kinda cheesy?
                  I am definitely not the right person to ask about accents here, but I think it was kinda cheesy. You could tell he was faking it.

Comment

Sorry about the quality...my tape wasn't the best either.

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                      I am definitely not the right person to ask about accents here, but I think it was kinda cheesy. You could tell he was faking it.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...siontoMars.jpg
                      But it was better than his British accent IMHO. Poor Kavan! Listen to us picking on him.

sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                        But it was better than his British accent IMHO. Poor Kavan! Listen to us picking on him.
                        Well that's better than the woman that called him a show killer at the M&G that Nici and I were at in LA. Should have seen his face fall.
                        sigpic

Comment

i haven't! i remember when it first aired, everyone was saying that, and having grown up in the south, i have a bit of a southern drawl myself.... idt i'd be able to stand a horrible southern accent
                          I dont have one (I'm a Northerner!) but am used to hearing Southern accents alot - I watch alot of NASCAR!

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                          Well that's better than the woman that called him a show killer at the M&G that Nici and I were at in LA. Should have seen his face fall.
                          Awww, that wasnt very nice of her... Poor Kavan!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                            What a meanie-head! Accents can be learned. No big deal. It just takes time and patience and lots & lots of practice. I'm pretty good with Southern and British and Irish myself (and Boston/New Hampshire--my old stomping grounds). I'd be glad to do some one-on-one coaching.

sigpic

Comment

Help him figure out exactly what to do with his mouth and his tongue...

sigpic

Comment

Just trying to be helpful, is all.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X