X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

New publicity photo!

ks2012.jpg

(Hey, it kinda looks like what he wore in November to the con! hehe)
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Mmm... nice and scruffy -drools-

@ bai: love your new sig and avi
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Been seeing ads for Fairly Legal.... seeing Kavan in the promos!
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Thanks Lilith... it was a fun one to make. Seen a few of the Fairly legal ads today as well.

sigpic

Comment

well we've only got two weeks... lets hope that the amount of times he's in the commercials mean he's gonna get significant screen time too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      well we've only got two weeks... lets hope that the amount of times he's in the commercials mean he's gonna get significant screen time too!
                      Agreed.... hoping I remember to watch!
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                        Agreed.... hoping I remember to watch!
                        i've set an alert on my phone, well two actually... the first to remember to set my dvr, and the second for the premier itself of course, knowing my luck, i'll be working that night
                        sigpic

Comment

Also, Colin Ferguson has been tweeting lately that the season premiere of Eureka is in 6 weeks. While I can't wait for more Andy, I will really hate to see the end of the show
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                            Also, Colin Ferguson has been tweeting lately that the season premiere of Eureka is in 6 weeks. While I can't wait for more Andy, I will really hate to see the end of the show
                            Agreed. It's not just seeing Andy, although that's a great benefit, but what a fabulous show. There are very few shows that my boys and I agree on, but this is one of them. Hubby hasn't watched every one, but he does like it when he catches it.

I'm gonna try to catch Fairly Legal, too. Saw it listed on my On Demand channels the other day.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

G'Day thunkers
                              sigpic
                              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

GOOD MORNING! Thanks for that, Lt Col--great way to wake up (although I've been up for 2 hours now ).

Off to get the kiddo to school, exercise, shower, then work. See y'all around!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X