No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas to all! (and to all a Kavan night )
    sigpic

Comment

Hope you all had a happy Christmas.

frohes-fest.jpg

Last week's Sanctuary episode:

Spoiler:
      Did anyone else think that the female police captain ought to have been somebody else? It ought to have been Will's friend from season one - Joe Kavanaugh, right?

Well, another chance passed. Too bad.

Happy New Year to everyone here.
      sigpic
      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post

Spoiler:
        Did anyone else think that the female police captain ought to have been somebody else? It ought to have been Will's friend from season one - Joe Kavanaugh, right?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...snap-00062.jpg

We did! Hope you did, too.

Re: Sanctuary

Spoiler:
        It's funny you say that. I was just watching it on the DVR yesterday with my teen and I said those (almost) exact words to him. I was like, "Wait a minute! That should be Detective Kavanaugh--he's already an established character and knows about abnormals, at least on the level of calling Will for the "freaky stuff".) Another opportunity lost, as you said, although I wonder if the writers wanted him to do it and he was busy at the time with something else or if the writers just didn't think of it.

Deli--wish I could take the cred for the sig, but that was all Bay. Glad you like, though!

I pre-ordered "Red" and just got a message yesterday(?) that it was in my order cart, but unpurchased. Been too busy to check it out, but I wonder if that means I can get it now from Amazon or what. Have to get to the bank to make sure I have funds for all the other stuff in my order carts in various places, too. I've got "Nightmare" & "The Killing Game" on another website. My folks got me "Eureka, S1" for Christmas and I'm going to get some of the others. It's gonna be a Kavan New Year!
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post

Re: Sanctuary

Spoiler:
          It's funny you say that. I was just watching it on the DVR yesterday with my teen and I said those (almost) exact words to him. I was like, "Wait a minute! That should be Detective Kavanaugh--he's already an established character and knows about abnormals, at least on the level of calling Will for the "freaky stuff".) Another opportunity lost, as you said, although I wonder if the writers wanted him to do it and he was busy at the time with something else or if the writers just didn't think of it.

I was thinking the same!
          Spoiler:
          And yeah, maybe Kavan was busy! But that would have been cool to see him again! Zimmerman needs him more than ever now!

Comment

I've got "Nightmare" & "The Killing Game" on another website.

WW, where did you find "the Killing Game?" I would like to add it to my collection.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
              WW, where did you find "the Killing Game?" I would like to add it to my collection.
              It was on the Lifetime Movie Network/History Channel. They also have "A Date with Darkness" which I ordered. Not only is Kavan in it, but Sarah Carter (see my siggie) is in it, as well.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

It was on the Lifetime Movie Network/History Channel. They also have "A Date with Darkness" which I ordered. Not only is Kavan in it, but Sarah Carter (see my siggie) is in it, as well.
                Yeah I've gotten "Date with Darkness", from them, but I didn't realize that they had "A Killing Game" already.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                  Yeah I've gotten "Date with Darkness", from them, but I didn't realize that they had "A Killing Game" already.
                  Just ordered it. Trying to find all his Outer Limits things now.
                  sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33378[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:

When Kavan was in Adelaide someone asked about Sanctuary. He was asked to return to his role but it coincided with filming the last episode of Eureka so he had to decline. He's hoping they'll ask him back again soon.

Thanks everyone for the links to some of Kavan's work available on DVD! Must add to my collection too!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                      When Kavan was in Adelaide someone asked about Sanctuary. He was asked to return to his role but it coincided with filming the last episode of Eureka so he had to decline. He's hoping they'll ask him back again soon.

Thanks everyone for the links to some of Kavan's work available on DVD! Must add to my collection too!!

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...miah_00230.jpg
                      Just. Too. Bad!! But yes, I hope he will be back but for what I think will happen next, there is only little chance.

Comment

*Sneaks in. Hey, everyone. I haven't been in this thread for a long time and have missed being here. I don't remember when or what I last posted!! I've been busy with work and then I had a baby, and he is now six months old. We bought a new house last year and I lost the internet for a while. We only just got it back, as a USB stick for my Christmas present last year. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Thanks for those people for sharing their Con pics and stories. Sneaks out*

sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Congrats on the house and thinks to self... Wow... six months already? Time has sped by... I do remember when you first had him... and just still...wow.

I bet your time has been gobbled up with a new home and child so close together, but a lot of fun too. What a great Christmas gift and it is wonderful to see you again.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bailey. Six months has gone by fast and I couldn't remember if I'd posted in here or not. We've recently had the carpets ripped up in the lounge room and the hallway, which my partner did all by himself. He did a really great job. Christopher and I went over to my dad's or mum's while he did that. We've been in the new house since early September. Things have been a bit tighter money wise since buying the house, but it will be worth it since the house will be ours and we aren't paying off someone else's. We still have some more plans for the house, but we will do that in little stages and obviously when we have money!! Christopher has definately grown now. He rolls around onto his tummy and is trying to crawl. He says mum-mum, dum-dum (dummy) and pop-pop (poppy, one of his grandparents). I haven't had much time for writing of any kind lately.

All the pic spams are great and I will have to go back and watch the video ones when I have a bit more time.

sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Welcome back Stargate78fan & Congratulations for the house & the healthy kid!

Here are 118 screencaps I made from "Dead Man's Gun"
                              Of course, those pictures are snurchable, and Nici, if you want to add some on KSF, go on!

http://photobucket.com/deadmansgun

Comment

Oh wow! Dead Man's Gun! I've been waiting forever to get those!

Thanks!
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X