No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't get to watch it last night. Got home from work to late... but I'm glad to hear it was great. It's sitting in my Tivo lineup waiting for me. Hopefully tonight.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      I didn't get to watch it last night. Got home from work to late... but I'm glad to hear it was great. It's sitting in my Tivo lineup waiting for me. Hopefully tonight.
      It was definitely different. Some of it was kind of cheesy, but Kavan was great as always.

sigpic

Comment

After looking at those photos I have a huge grin on my face, Cam! Can't wait to find the time to watch. I have to work late again tonight, but hope to find time tonight or tomorrow night to watch it!!!

sigpic

Comment

Very short clip (5 sec) from the ep. Doesn't really spoil anything, but just in case.

They're talking about Christmas wishes.

Spoiler:
          Last edited by camelot7414; 07 December 2011, 08:29 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Seriously, I'm laughing in my office. That was wonderful Cam... will help me through this long day. Will have to come back and play it often
            sigpic

Comment

Thank's Cam for the Killing Game video!

I watched the Eureka Holiday special episode this afternoon! OMG! It was difficult for me to breathe properly Best. Holiday. Episode. Ever!!

I have so much screencap to do with this one!

Comment

*yells to Cam* I can not quit watching that clip of Deputy Andy! You have got to post that up on the flyboy thread when you get a chance!

*runs off to watch again*

Edit: noticed that it doesn't register the views when watched from the thread. I've watched it a half dozen times but when I went to youtube it had only been viewed once.
                Last edited by bailey1ak; 07 December 2011, 02:38 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Loved it, Cam! Now to figure out how to grab those snippets from current show myself.

Something I posted over on the Flyboy thread that I thought y'all might enjoy. Made for Sha's birthday.

sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Had to come over here and thank you again for the vid WW - very nice!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                      Had to come over here and thank you again for the vid WW - very nice!

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...3h13m27s53.jpg
                      Glad you did, Sha! It meant another Kavan pic. Found this program a whole lot easier than GIMP, for some reason, which still overwhelms me.

sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sha!!

Comment

Nice, Deli! And I never heard that song, either! Got all the Eureka, SGA and GTBO clips--what were some of the others?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                            Nice, Deli! And I never heard that song, either! Got all the Eureka, SGA and GTBO clips--what were some of the others?
                            Blade, Smallville, & Nightmare at the End of the Hall are 3 that I recognize.
                            sigpic

Comment

Doh! I always forget the name of Blade for some reason. And I have Nightmare on my DVR. Holy Blonde Moment, Batman! I never realized he was in Smallville; my OC's "avatar" was in Smallville! Will have to pop over to KSF and find out which eps. Netflix, here I come!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                                Doh! I always forget the name of Blade for some reason. And I have Nightmare on my DVR. Holy Blonde Moment, Batman! I never realized he was in Smallville; my OC's "avatar" was in Smallville! Will have to pop over to KSF and find out which eps. Netflix, here I come!

It's an episode called Kinetic. Season 1, ep 13.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X