Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
    Great pics
    Here's my Christmas video as I promised (as a response to Sha's "I want Candy" video!)

Merry Kas'mas
    http://bit.ly/ss7IXV
    OMG, Deli! I think I have to sue you--I fainted and may have a concussion! That was...beyond lovely. My Christmas wish list just jumped by numerous videos--all those at the end that I don't have.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Great Vid Del!! It was fun trying to figure out which shows the clips were from.
      sigpic

Comment

I have a question for you Kavan fans.

Does anyone know what high school Kavan graduated from and what year? I know he went to two different high school in Calgary, but was wondering which one he graduated from.

Thanks for any help!!

Comment

Thank's everybody! I had some issues with my iMovie & I had to start it all over again *grmph* So it's not the result I hoped for... But I'm glad you like it!!

WW: Im sorry about your head what do you mean - those at the end I don't have?
          Cam: And yet I didnt put all those I wanted to use! *
          RinkRat: Sorry, I have no idea! But we have pictures... xD

Here's a video I made for a fanfic I'm writing. It's a Sanctuary-Blade The Series crossover. Back in time, Nikola Tesla & Alex (Kavan's character in Blade) had an affair... 50 years later, Alex is back (back from the dead cause of Nikola's new invention!)
          http://bit.ly/ryob4B

Comment

That was absolutely awesome, Deli!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, Deli! I meant that list o' shows you had there at the end. The ones I don't have just made it to the top of my Christmas wish list!

Night, all!

sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
                RinkRat: Sorry, I have no idea! But we have pictures... xD
                Thanks!!!

Pictures are always good

Comment

Well tomorrow I'm heading to Los Angeles to say hello to Kavan again. I'll make sure to tell him HI from all his LorneLovers and Kavanizers. hehe
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                    Well tomorrow I'm heading to Los Angeles to say hello to Kavan again. I'll make sure to tell him HI from all his LorneLovers and Kavanizers. hehe
                    See you tomorrow Nici. What seat are you in? (sorry if you already told us, but my memory isn't what it used to be).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                      See you tomorrow Nici. What seat are you in? (sorry if you already told us, but my memory isn't what it used to be).
                      A25 See you there!
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Nobody around? Wow!
                        Well I'm back from the convention. It was a blast! Of course, Kavan was great.
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Hmmm... been quite a while since I've been in here...

@Nici: Glad to see that you were finally able to meet Kavan!! And more than once it seems!! haha Took long enough, right!

Comment

Nobody around? Wow!
                            I assume there will be pix forthcoming!!! Glad you had a good time.
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Nobody around? Wow!
                              It was great meeting you Nici. I'm so glad you didn't move over in the meet and greet. Not sure what was up with that guy and his insistance that Kavan had to sit next to him. Glad Kavan "did what he was told" and sat between us

I'll have some pics to upload when I get a chance to go through them and figure out which ones aren't too blurry. The lighting was terrible of course.

Here's a couple.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like it was a good Con So glad you all got to enjoy it

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X