No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent worn mine in years --- but it seems all the Con pix I've seen the past couple years of Kavan - he is wearing it. Unless he didnt have it with him because of the tight sched from filming and then coming to Chicago....
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      I havent worn mine in years --- but it seems all the Con pix I've seen the past couple years of Kavan - he is wearing it. Unless he didnt have it with him because of the tight sched from filming and then coming to Chicago....
      Which was my initial assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott
        I just wish he had taken off that darn hat when he was on stage!
        Me too

Originally posted by ScifiSGFan
        Am I the only one who does not see the usual wedding ring?
        Originally posted by bailey1ak
        I would assume he has to take his off a lot for work and he did have to catch a really late flight after work and wrap party. Maybe he didn't have a chance to get it from where ever he puts it for safe keeping while on set...

Originally posted by ScifiSGFan
        I havent worn mine in years --- but it seems all the Con pix I've seen the past couple years of Kavan - he is wearing it. Unless he didnt have it with him because of the tight sched from filming and then coming to Chicago….
        Originally posted by ladygris
        Which was my initial assumption.

Well, I noticed that he didn't wear his ring on the very first ChiCon picture I saw on the net, and I immediately think it was because he didn't have a chance to get it, cause he doesn't wear it on set!

Look how he's concentrate to sign xD

Comment

Woot! Next week's Eureka will have Deputy Andy
          Spoiler:
          Saving the Sheriff and getting trapped on Titan. Looks to be a good one!
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
            Woot! Next week's Eureka will have Deputy Andy
            Spoiler:
            Saving the Sheriff and getting trapped on Titan. Looks to be a good one!
            It did look like a really good episode... can't wait.
            sigpic

Comment

Next week or 2 weeks... sounded to me like they said 2 weeks.... next week is a holiday......
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Oh yeah, 2 weeks from now. lol
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Darned holiday programming! It's already been two weeks since we've seen Andy.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Darn -- I was hoping I was wrong... the 12th I start a Mon evening class. Didnt they realize it was Eureka-night!!? Grrrrr.... will have to remember to record the rest of the series!!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Don't you just hate when RL interferes with your fun time?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Yes --- and what makes this worse - when I signed up for the class, it was on Tue afternoon! They couldnt find an instructor so they switched it all around. Oh well, at least I'll be able to watch Andy when noone else is around!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yeah, it is awkward drooling over an android in front of the family!

Photo snurched from ShaViva--thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                            Yeah, it is awkward drooling over an android in front of the family!

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...4E11_00045.jpg

Photo snurched from ShaViva--thanks!
                            LOL - yes, drooling over an android is something that should be done in private. Wait ... did that sound just a little wrong?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                              LOL - yes, drooling over an android is something that should be done in private. Wait ... did that sound just a little wrong?
                              Not at all.
                              Spoiler:
                              There could be a LOT of advantages that do not bear mentioning on a PG-13 site! If you're on DW or LJ, friend me. I think I might make a list...

Hey, that photo looks familiar!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences, pics and vids from the con! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

Nici, I'm glad you two finally met!

ShaViva, congrats!!! Great vid!

Comment

Working...
                                X