Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
    Love the pics Mane.

WW, you may want to change vlc to save the caps as jpg's instead of png's to save on filesize
    Thanks, Cam! Will look into it.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
      New ep of Eureaka tonight. More Andy!! Can't wait!
      I'm doing a "rewatch" since Thursday and I can't wait for tonight!!! I'm gonna die!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Got the DVR all set, just in case!
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            Got the DVR all set, just in case!
            Well based on the promo's, and what's in the tv listings, Andy supposed to marry S.A.R.A.H. Hopefully I'll have screen caps by tomorrow morning.
            sigpic

Comment

The boys and I are planning a whole Sci-fi night, with Eureka, Warehouse 13 and Alphas. There's new True Blood on HBO and there's something else returning Friday, but I'm having a blonde moment. Haven, maybe?
              sigpic

Comment

It is going to be a good night. Tivo is set and after the family is in bed and there is peace in the house...
                sigpic

Comment

New sig.

Spoilers for those that haven't seen the new Eureka episode.

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Cam, I about fell off the couch when he said that! Nice ep, a little busy. Had me worried about Andy for a bit & didn't care for the way they played Zane, but overall it was Eureka, if you know what I mean.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment