Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeha, Andy will be back

Making of Iron Invader (aka "Space Transformers" in Europe... I received my DVD last week )

*g*

Comment

Lovely piccies, immertreu! They really highlight how gorgeous his eyes are.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

*sneaks in to look around* Hello, everyone.

No pics tonight as I just got back from being head dorm mom at a week-long church camp for kids ages 6-12.

Comment

*timidly raises hand*

Hi, everybody, umm, I'm not a huge Kavan drooler like many of you but I really like him, he seems to be a really decent guy in RL and a great actor! And adorably cute.

But I hafta ask a question: do you like him better with his short hair cut or longer??? I like the short hair better, but that's just me.

And once I realized he was the cocky flyboy in "Mission to Mars", I liked him a ton!

Okay, going to bed now. Night!

Comment

Evening ShipperWriter ... more of a Lorne thunker than a Kavan thunker myself. Your right though... he seems like a great guy too.

Love the short hair, don't care much for the longer hair... but the blond hair is just aweful.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              *timidly raises hand*

Hi, everybody, umm, I'm not a huge Kavan drooler like many of you but I really like him, he seems to be a really decent guy in RL and a great actor! And adorably cute.

But I hafta ask a question: do you like him better with his short hair cut or longer??? I like the short hair better, but that's just me.

And once I realized he was the cocky flyboy in "Mission to Mars", I liked him a ton!

I'm a Kavan drooler/thunker & I like him with short hair & long hair (but mostly short hair) & blond hair always makes me laugh so hard! (Oh, I really need to watch Miss Texas *LE sigh* )

I was watching "Mission To Mars" 10 minutes ago... just for the few first minutes, in fact! Anyway, here are some pics:

http://img73.xooimage.com/files/5/c/...19-2a286f3.png
              http://img71.xooimage.com/files/f/a/...30-2a286d1.png
              http://img71.xooimage.com/files/0/2/...10-2a286e3.png
              http://img68.xooimage.com/files/f/d/...20-2a286e9.png
              http://img71.xooimage.com/files/5/d/...39-2a286f0.png

More to come...

Comment

Good morning, Lorne Lovers!

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                Lovely piccies, immertreu! They really highlight how gorgeous his eyes are.
                Yep, that's why I like them so much.

*timidly raises hand*

Hi ShipperWriter! I like him better with long(er) hair but I'm not really a fan of short hair in general. I mean really, really short hair. lol. It's okay in

Night Visions

Comment

*timidly raises hand*

Hi ShipperWriter. I am a Lorne thunker but also a Kavan thunker (drooler - ). I actually quite like the short hair - in Iron Invader + Human Target etc. Took me a while to get used to the longer hair like in GTBO but in the end, because it's Kavan's hair, it's all okay with me My favourite hairstyle for Kavan is his Lorne hairstyle, like here ...

Hi immertreu! Thanks for posting those behind the scenes Iron Invader pics - very nice!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                    Where did you get your DVD from? I'd like to buy a copy but all my searching hasn't netted me anywhere to order one from. Thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                      Where did you get your DVD from? I'd like to buy a copy but all my searching hasn't netted me anywhere to order one from. Thanks
                      Hi ShaViva! I bought mine from Amazon.de. They changed the title to "Space Transformers" over here. Do you have a multi-region player or know how to watch Region 2 DVDs? Just asking... And did you get my email? I'm terribly sorry it took me so long to reply to yours.

http://www.amazon.de/Space-Transform...8996464&sr=8-1

Comment

My favorite Kavan pic...

Something about that secret smile just makes me go all...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                          Hi ShaViva! I bought mine from Amazon.de. They changed the title to "Space Transformers" over here. Do you have a multi-region player or know how to watch Region 2 DVDs? Just asking... And did you get my email? I'm terribly sorry it took me so long to reply to yours.

http://www.amazon.de/Space-Transform...8996464&sr=8-1
                          Hey! Yes I did get your email - no probs re how long it took. I know you've been busy! My email inbox is a mess at the moment - I need a few hours to clean it up, but I keep getting distracted by Kavan/Lorne thunking My DVD player isn't multi region but when I've had to buy other region 1 or 2 DVD's (because they don't make region 4 for everything, damn it!!) I have a program I use to convert it so I can watch on my computer. One day I'll get a multi region and then I'll be able to watch all these disks without that extra step! Or maybe they'll start remembering us here and actually make us some region 4 DVDs!! Loved seeing those pics of yours - Kavan looks soooo nice!! *happy sigh*

sigpic

Comment

@ShaViva: I'm glad I'm not the only one whose inbox is a mess. Oh yes, Kavan/Lorne can be very distracting...

They should just get rid of the region codes and allow everyone to watch everything.

Anyway, glad you like the pics.

Clickables

Comment

Nice! BIG pics of Kavan to fill up my entire screen! What's distracting about that?

sigpic

Comment

Hiya, ShipperWriter.

To answer your question, I like Kavan. Period. The longer hair is a little odd for me, but then he has great moments like this. . . .

But I have to admit to being a fan of the shorter hair. I love a clean-cut guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X