Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue terrific icons! I snagged both.
    PM you're so lucky! You have to tell me how it runs. I'm looking to get a new laptop myself. Now you can walk around just like the docs do on Atlantis

Comment

yummy piccy purple

as for my laptop i will be getting, it will have wireless access anywhere in the school building, so i can even cruise my thunk threads in class i am not sure if i will be able to access the net with it home or not, but i still have me PC

hehe, cathain, you are write...i forgot my lappy will be like the ones on SGA *squee*
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, you are lucky PM!! You can get internet on it at home--just plug it in.

Comment

yea, but why do that at home when i will still have my PC

course, i should figure out a way to plug it in to the net so i can watch SGA at the same time...only thing is my PC connection (main) is hooked up upstairs with the cable modem running down to my computer (through the walls)

of course, maybe all i need is to plug it in like purple said and it will work..let's hope
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
            yea, but why do that at home when i will still have my PC

course, i should figure out a way to plug it in to the net so i can watch SGA at the same time...only thing is my PC connection (main) is hooked up upstairs with the cable modem running down to my computer (through the walls)

of course, maybe all i need is to plug it in like purple said and it will work..let's hope
            You can also get a wireless router to plug in between your connection and your PC. Then you can have wireless lap top any where in your house because it will find that router. That is how we have several computers on the one connection. WIRELESS BABY, it rocks!!

Comment

woot! wireless rocks! my laptop will come with one of those cards (or whatever they are), but i know that is to access the internet anywhere in the building at school...so i may have to look into the wireless router at home...i will ask my internet provider

anyhoo, enuf chit-chat..more lorne!

*imagines self surfing thunk threads while in class*
              sigpic

Comment

I'm learning more on making icons and such but I can't seem to make one of Marcus that I really like. *pouts* Look! One more post!

Comment

I like the ones you've done so far Kate! Why don't you? Congrats on 1000 as I am leaving for a while and I won't be here when you do it!!!

Comment

awwwww, bye purple...cya when you get back ...we will keep marcus comfy and cozy while you are away
                    sigpic

Comment

awwwww, bye purple...cya when you get back ...we will keep marcus comfy and cozy while you are away
                      Thank you Purple and look at you PM! You hit 3,000!

And I proudly stand by my 1,000th post - in the one thread I wanted to reach such a milestone in.

LorneLovers Unite!

Comment

Ok, so I'm not gone yet! lol
                        Don't get to cozy with him while I'm gone, we all have to share you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          Thank you Purple and look at you PM! You hit 3,000!

And I proudly stand by my 1,000th post - in the one thread I wanted to reach such a milestone in.

LorneLovers Unite!
                          I am happy that you were here to do it then! How many threads do you subscribe to? I think I have nine.

Comment

I actually haven't subscribed to any. I just get on and check out this thread and a few others.

Comment

Congrats CN on 1000 posts & PM on 3000 posts!!
                              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Haven't seen these for a while. Yum!

Comment

Working...
                                X