Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my latest attempt at a sig.....

Now off to bed as 4 am comes really early.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
      Here's my latest attempt at a sig.....

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...erborder-1.jpg

Now off to bed as 4 am comes really early.
      Oy vay! I thought I had to get up early--between 5:15 and 5:30. Sweet dreams, cam! Your new sig'll give them to me soon, too.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Nici, those are beautiful sigs, love, love the top sig

Whytewytch, will give it a go soon and see what I can do... have a few challenges I'm working on, but I'll try to work it in and see if anything is inspired. She it pretty and I love the date look

Cam Love your new sig, looks really good
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Whytewytch, will give it a go soon and see what I can do... have a few challenges I'm working on, but I'll try to work it in and see if anything is inspired. She it pretty and I love the date look
          Thanks, Bailey! That's my fav, too, but not as much like her (at least in the beginning). The pics are like a timeline of her changing/growing personality, from staid and stiff to soft and vulnerable. Will see if I can come up with more. Found some more Lorne pics to play with myself last night, but then got busy writing. Got up this morning to the internet taking a pooh and it has only just now righted itself. Nothing like playing with something you know little to nothing about when you're still half asleep! lol Will try to get some pics posted later, assuming RL allows.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Just doing a little light playing before I go off to work for the day. Hope this is okay to post like this. Let me know if I need to thumbnail it or anything.

Anyone else think that might be Lt. Kemp in the back? Does it look a little like him or am I just delusional?

LOL! Just noticed this is my 333rd post. Does that make me only half evil?
            Last edited by Whytewytch; 02 June 2011, 04:26 AM. Reason: Noting post count
            sigpic

Comment

on 333 being only half evil WhyteWytch! I saw that Bay is going to have a go making you a sig for Lorne and your OC - if you want I could also see what I can come up with. I like who you've chosen She'll look good beside Lorne ...

My latest sig - pics are from Iron Invader

sigpic

Comment

I would love that, Sha! The actress is Sarah Carter (), if you or bailey need more photos to work with. It is hard finding the right girl, isn't it? You want her to be pretty, but not drop-dead gorgeous (although you want the potential to be there).

Spoiler:
                Some other photos of her are on my PB if you click the thumbnails. They are NSFLE (Not Safe For Little Eyes).

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the additional pics, whytewytch... I sent you a PM
                  sigpic

Comment

I meant to label the last pic as not at all like the current incarnation of Justinia. She's not a big grin girl. Yet. Looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with. Wish I had the talent, but I'm a basics girl when it comes to PB.
                    sigpic

Comment

Whytewytch, did you get my PM?
                      sigpic

Comment

Just was in mood for a little fanart. Maybe you will like the result :

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                        Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic
                        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                          Beautiful, love the font for his name too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            Whytewytch, did you get my PM?
                            I did, I did, I did get your PM. You totally floored me. I expected no artwork yet. It's gorgeous and she does look perfect with him. I've left comments in the PM. Now I need to figure out how to change my sig.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...nart/kavan.jpg
                              Nice work, Hyndara! I also love the font for his first name. And you've used one of my all-time favorite Kavan pics--the one on the right, where he's got that smoky intense look with just a hint of flirting. **melts to floor**
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                I used to write stories. I haven't been inspired to since SGA went away. I love my OC. I made some awesome artwork with her too. It's cool reading about other folks that Lorne has had the luck to be with. lol

Some art of my character
                                OOOO I love your artwork...

and for CHICON....78 days to go.. I will be wearing my TEAM Fly-boy shirt on Sat!!!
                                Last edited by Brneyestx; 02 June 2011, 03:20 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X